[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a referee and I love nothing more than watching people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ref[1].jpg (27 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
ref[1].jpg
27 KB, 480x320
I'm a referee and I love nothing more than watching people complain about refereeing. Holy shit the Warriors/Cavs referee meltdown is great
>>
>>68564619

US soccer referees don't count because they're garbage. Literally anyone can get a badge.
>>
someone post the wbm of the players complaining to the nigger ref
>>
>>68565429
That US vs Equador ref was a piece of shit. Whatever country that spic was from should be nuked.
>>
File: 1466102650773.jpg (181 KB, 1342x1073) Image search: [Google]
1466102650773.jpg
181 KB, 1342x1073
>hand of god
>>
File: based nignog.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
based nignog.webm
1 MB, 640x360
nvmd found it myself
>>
>>68568918
>Arabs backing down to a nigger
>>
>>68568918
kek
>>
>>68568918
based
>>
>>68568918
I wish they were doing that more often. Every time you complain like a cunt, you get a short countdown and a card threat. If you behave like a pissy 5 year old in a super market, you get treated like one.
>>
>>68569079
did he get the red card or was it just a warning?
>>
>>68568918
lol
>>
>>68569527
I'm fairly certain the card has to be raised in order for the player to be booked, right?
>>
>>68568918
Beyond based
>>
>>68573832
don't know about that but there was no red card given and it was only a warning
the ref has to make clear which player gets booked and write it down in his notebook
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.