[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>revealing that the NBA is rigged How long until she goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 20151207-Ayesha-Curry.jpg (472 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
20151207-Ayesha-Curry.jpg
472 KB, 1200x800
>revealing that the NBA is rigged

How long until she goes "missing"?

I give it three weeks after the Finals.
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
If the NBA is rigged how come San Antonio has five NBA titles?

If its rigged shouldn't be Cleveland celebrating their 5th title now or Oklahoma with their 2nd or 3rd title?
>>
>>68564386

good goy
>>
>>68564386
Everything is all a part of Pop's plan.
>>
It's literally already a known fact that it's rigged

Can we move on already?
>>
Then why is Donaghy not dead yet?
>>
>>68564547
Would be a bit suspicious don't you think?
>>
>>68564386

Spurs superior basketball allows them to overcome rigging
>>
>your team literally has a better record in the regular season than any other team ever
>your husband gets the first unanimous MVP in league history
>team plays a series that is actually competitive
>IT'S RIGGED, WE'RE BEING FUCKED AND I'M RISKING MY LIFE TO TELL YOU ALL THE TRUTH
>>
File: 9hEPrjn.gif (358 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9hEPrjn.gif
358 KB, 500x281
>>68564607
True. He already is a bit of a pariah.

Damn, the Jews think of everything.
>>
>>68564653

Its still rigged. Its been rigged since the 90s.
>>
>>68564736
This, I don't understand why people are unironically trying to deny it

They had no problem crying refball when it went in favor of the Warriors but now they're lying and acting like Adam Jewboy is a good boy who dindu nuffin. It's fucking disgusting honestly

Enjoy your fraudulent ""(((championship)))"" whoever wins
>>
>>68564246
I'd like to go missing in her for 3 weeks, if you know what I mean
>>
>>68564386

Spurs were very likeable nationwide. Their big 3 were icons of the sport that could help sell basketball.
>>
File: silver.jpg (21 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
21 KB, 576x324
It would be a shame if she somehow couldn't make it to game 7...
>>
>>68564386
It's rigged for views, more games toward the end of the playoffs and the finals needs at least one team with a huge fanbase. It's not like pro-wrestling, if a teams good enough, it'll get ahead. This is about making sure the finals isn't OKC and Toronto, not about making sure the finals is won by Cleveland.
>>
>>68564866
I fantasize about him trying to run up on me in the bathroom, rolling around on the ground fighting for survival as I eventually get the upper hand and wrap my hands around his weasel like neck watching life slip out of his face
>>
Nobody has fucking told me why they don't rig it for the Knicks wouldn't that make the most ratings and moneys

None of you faggots have ever played actual sports
>>
>>68564246
i wonder what that face look like close up without buckets of makeup
>>
>I-It's rigged!

What cucks say when their team loses.

Fuck out of here you shit State Memeoirs faggots.
>>
>>68564913
This. When someone says its rigged these fools in denial cry about how refball goes ways and people only say that when their team loses but thats now how it works. The NBA isnt rigged to make the Cavs or Warriors win. Its rigged to make sure the series lasts the max amount of games. The NBA makes millions on game 6 and even more from game 7. Fucking refs will fix a highschool game for a couple hundred bucks. You think they wouldnt do it for millions?
>>
>>68564953
B-because it's too obvious anon. J-just don't bring it up it will ruin my rigged narrative.
>>
>>68564866
what a dick goblin
>>
>>68565015
it's possible to still enjoy basketball knowing it's rigged

it's entertaining who cares if it's rigged
>>
>>68564953
>Knicks
>Zero stars
>>
>>68565053
Yeah, I'm a warriors fan and I'm telling all my faggot friends that we've benefited from this too to get to the finals. Just enjoy the ride and quit shitting on the other team for somehow rigging it lmao. Warriors played like shit regardless and deserved the L
>>
>>68565015
Epic post. Keep it up bro. You illuminating shit!
>>
Her account was hacked.
>>
>>68564246
lmao this guy
>>
>>68564618
Not true, phx with nash and amare got screwed by refs for Timmy's sake.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.