[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Curry, from way downtown! BANG! >LeBron drives, PUTS IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mike_breen_2014_05_11.jpg (123 KB, 805x600) Image search: [Google]
mike_breen_2014_05_11.jpg
123 KB, 805x600
>Curry, from way downtown! BANG!
>LeBron drives, PUTS IT IN!

Why do people like this guy? He just repeats the same two things over and over again
>>
What do you want him to do? Sing the game?
>>
>>68564197

Maybe we should get Joe Buck to call the finals
>>
>>68564300
Oh god please no
>>68564197
Calm down, it's better than having JVG doing play by play. God that guy is insufferable
>>
>>68564197
Mike Breen is a legend. You shut your whore mouth.
>>
That golden radio voice ya dingus.
>>
Why would you want anything else? When you cant watch it on the screen he makes it perfectly clear what is happening.

His tone is also in line with the intensity of the drive or distance of the shots. I guess you dont understand subtlety.
>>
Does Mark Jackson still do the color commentary?

>tfw I had to hear him slur "Pahwl Peeeahse" 100 times a game when the Celtics were good
>>
>>68564197
dont ever disrespect mike breen ever again you pleb
>>
>not having gus call it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B08Km6sV3pk
>>
>>68564943
Yeah, him and JVG. I like him way better than JVG.
>>
i love his "bang"
>>
Every single announcer does this. He doesn't officiate enough games that it's really that annoying
>>
File: tired.png (68 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
68 KB, 251x241
>it's a JVG complains about something trivial episode
>>
Mike Breen is good ppl, man
>>
LEBRON HIS THREE POINTER -- WONT GO!! REBOUND, BOSH, BACK OUT TO ALLEN, HIS THREE POINTER -- BANG!!! TIE GAME!!!
>>
i think its pretty fun to actually show some emotion u boring fuck.

u must like joe buck
>>
OHHHH

LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tag9UmmFfY8
>>
Who would you rather have be your uncle, Breen or EJ?
>>
>Mike Breen on national tv is very animated
>Mike Breen on MSG calling Knicks games is flat and boring and you forget he's there half the time

It's hilarious how much he hams it up for the big games.
>>
Mike BREEN is an absolute legend.

Shut your cunt mouth
>>
>>68564197
He used to be good. Overexposure ruined him, kinda like Gus Johnson.

Compare his call of Kobe's buzzer beater against the Suns to Ray Allen's three against the Spurs. He went downhill over time.
>>
File: 1343806132636.jpg (50 KB, 467x490) Image search: [Google]
1343806132636.jpg
50 KB, 467x490
>>68564300
>Joe Buck to call the finals
Now, that is a digusting thought
>>
MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN
>>
Marv AlGOAT and Kevin Harlan are the best. Breen is overrated
>>
OH ME OH MY
>>
>>68567292
And...there goes Lebron. Nice move there... oh and a shot.

Game over folks, 93 to 92, Cavs win the finals. Tune in next week for ANIMATION DOMINATION
>>
IT DOESN'T GO
HE CANT GET IT TO FALL
>>
My hatred of the Warriors has started to spread to Mike Breen. I now associate BANG with a meme Curry shot and it makes me upset.
>>
>>68570046
Iktf.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.