[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>throws mouthpiece at a fan how long will he be suspended for??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>throws mouthpiece at a fan

how long will he be suspended for??
>>
Depends on who Silver decides to rig it for. 0 for the Warriors and 1 for the Cavs.
>>
the mouthpiece finally got him
>>
>>68561967
He's going to get suspended and Da Land is going to finally get a championship!
>>
>>68561967

bet that nigga cant even curl my dick
>>
lol missed the game but can we get a webbum of this?
>>
File: chimp.webm (1 MB, 828x448) Image search: [Google]
chimp.webm
1 MB, 828x448
>>68562342
>>
curry chucking more than the ball these days
>>
>>68561967
Next game
>>
they wont ban him.

they want ratings, and people will tune out if curry doesnt play
>>
>Everyone worried about Curry
Guys he's been trash for the majority of this series with Lebron personally shutting his ass down, Golden State should be more worried about Andre Iggy;s back right now
>>
If he doesn't get suspended then it sets a horrible precedent that will allow players to throw shit into the crowd without risk of suspension when they are mad about a ref's call
>>
>>68562359
harry calm down
>>
>>68562355
lmfao right in the face!
>>
Slap on the Wrist Homie!
>>
>>68562355
>that woman two seats to the left of guy who got hit jumps
>that guy one seat to the left who tries to block it with his arm
>that guy to the right who just leans back in his chair in pure elation
>tristian thompson pointing at curry after he threw it like a snitch ass nigga

i could watch this webm 1000 times
>>
>>68562448
he's the only one who showed up tonight
>>
>>68561967
>Suspending Curry in game 7 of the finals

It's like you don't want ratings/money
>>
I'm starting to think the players are in on it too honestly

What do they care? They're millionaires already
>>
>>68562769
Klay pretty much played the exact same and almost had the Cavs scared in the end of the 3rd to the beginning of the 4th.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.