[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cric/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (677 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
file.png
677 KB, 900x506
If you want to be rich, never give up gambling. People tend to give up. If you have persistence, you will come out ahead of the bookies. More importantly, you will learn. When you place a bet, it might fail. But that’s not because you’re a failure. It’s because you have not learnt enough. Do it differently each time. Bet on different markets. One day, you will do it right. Failure is your friend.
>>
Wasim Akram was a filthy cheat
>>
File: file.png (3 KB, 265x125) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 KB, 265x125
I want you to back yourself into a corner. Give yourself no choice but to succeed. Let the consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that you’ll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed.
>>
>LE GAMBLING LMAO
>LE IM SO COOL
>CHEEKY BET LMAO
>LEST PUT ON SOME BETS LADS XD XD XD
>BETTING PROFESSIONAL HERE LMAO

KYS my man
>>
>>68550089
Giles Clarke, THE most important man in cricket, LITERALLY made his fortune gambling you SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING fucking casual
>>
>>68549480
what's the most likely upset to happen in cricket this summer if you were betting?
>>
>>68553322
your summer or the real summer?

>if you were betting
I WILL be betting
>>
>>68553381
both
>>
>>68555029
>winter:
Sri Lanka beating Australia.
Sri Lanka are nowhere near as bad as people think they are, especially at home they are more than capable. Australia still completely unproven against spin in Asia

>summer
South Africa beating Australia.
It would be an 'upset' because people have completely written them off after losses to India and England. But they still have world-class players and great young talent. They are comfortable in Australian conditions

I don't think either of these are likely to happen and I'm not betting on either (atleast to start with, I'd need to see more to convince me to make that bet) but I think those tours are the best chances of an upset occurring.
>>
hello lads
>>
>>68549480
Bookie shill pls go
>>
>>66666666
>>
the apehoop was pretty good lads
>>
Cricket
>>
is
>>
RUN
>>
File: 1448326175454.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1448326175454.png
85 KB, 294x258
gay
>>
fat
>>
hump
>>
Ltd.
>>
we did it lads, >we survived the apehoop. The following poomunities did not.
>/nrl/
>/rug/
RIPip
>>
>>68564671

the /rug/ thread was deleted purely because it was so shit.
>>
>>68564671
>>68564312
>/afl/
>>
>>68564671
>not watching leGOD

literally the statsjesus of blackjump
>>
When I first started this poomunity, I was hoping there would be at least a few very intelligent (at least when it comes to Cricket) people who post accurate highly technical comments on here every so often so as to overcome my own shortcoming as well as laziness in reading up in that area. I think user “StatsGOD” is now the go to guy for that purpose, and we are all grateful to have him on board as can be inferred from the numerous appreciative comments that he has received in the comments to the few threads. I find it funny that so many people who are appreciative of him (including myself) probably do not even understand half of what he writes. However, my intuition tells me that what he is writing is accurate and grounded in legitimate science. I would encourage people to go through all his comments in the last few threads. Statsbro, you can repeat (i.e. paste) some of your most useful comments from the last few threads within this threads comments if you want since most people will not want to search through those threads of 500 comments. One of these days, I hope I will have time to go through your most important comments in extreme detail. FYI — “StatsGOD” also goes by “Mark Chapman”.
>>
>>68565742
>>68565742
>>68565742
>>
>It wasn't so long ago that James Faulkner was Australia's most important one-day cricketer.

>Now he bats at No.8 and bowls less overs than Mitch Marsh.

Fuckner on suicide watch
>>
QUICK QUICK SOMEONE POST THE DALE STEYN STORY

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cricket/comments/4ofvry/whats_your_i_met_this_cricketer_story/
>>
>>68566603
It wasn't too long ago that George Bailey has averaging mid-50s in ODI cricket and was objectively the best ODI batsman in the world.
People become shit and get replaced, this isn't news.
>>
>>68567908
>and was objectively the best ODI batsman in the world
literally never EVER happened. not even CLOSE.

One irrelevant bi-lateral series on Indian roads against Indian piechukers does NOT change that
>>
>>68567908
>and was objectively the best ODI batsman in the world.

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
why do /cric/ posters spend so much time on reddit?
>>
>>68549480
>getting rich by betting

yeah keep telling yourself that. toppest of keks
>>
Just obliterated a fat American on /int/ lads
>>
>>68569136
based daniel
>>
>>68569156
stats actually
>>
>>68569192
False. Mark despises /int/
>>
>>68569210
He's actually quite well-known for disproving false notions of nationalism with his elite truth bombs. In fact, he's doing it right now.
>>
>>68569221
Not on /int/ he isn't because he has an intense hatred of /int/ """"""banter"""""", as do I.

Work on your impersonation.
>>
>>68569246
ok lad
>>
>>68568877
Message me.
>>
Bouncy meme pitches killed cricket in the 70s
>>
>>68569689
close, but that was the 80s
>>
Hahahaha this is the best. The ol' Reddit switcharoo. Those kids probably still think they met their heros. Hey you made their day that's what matters!
>>
File: file.png (158 KB, 487x351) Image search: [Google]
file.png
158 KB, 487x351
kek

KEK

K E K

/cric/, meet the """man""" who was cucked by a gate
>>
not gonna watch any matches today
>>
>>68572060
shit, i meant to post that in /bundes/
>>
>>68571580
Post his whole name pussy
>>
>>68572172
His surname is the first name of the greatest batsman in Test cricket, pluralised at the end

>>68572060
neither am i
>>
File: you will never be respected.jpg (17 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
you will never be respected.jpg
17 KB, 360x240
Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch
>>
>>68571580
>simpsons cover photo
>degenerate student hairstyle
>slenderman physique
>zero confidence in his stance

it's literally gateshit
>>
>>68572259
>of the greatest batsman in Test cricket
I realised that might have sounded like I was talking about Cuckges. I wasn't. It's the one and only God.
>>
>>68572259
just post it properly, there's no Shaun Guptills
>>
>guptill
>first name
>>
>>68572352
I will not. I WILL make you type it out on your own.

Next hint. He is the best captain in world cricket and the pioneer of Australia's new golden generation.
>>
>>68572467
based krazylachlan

you have been absolved of your sins
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 627x289) Image search: [Google]
file.png
40 KB, 627x289
Daily reminder that this happened

Who can stop this madman?
>>
>GateCuck's face revealed

Fat Hump Gay Ltd.'s wish has been granted
>>
/cric/ ruined my life.
>>
>>68576994
You ruined /cric/, so it's only fair.
>>
>>68577051
>You ruined /cric/
I literally run /cric/
>>
>>68577370
You RUN nothing, Slowkush.
>>
>>68578110
FUCK OFF, delete this right now!

Inshallah I will be quick again.
>>
File: _90009172_cricketerlion.jpg (88 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
_90009172_cricketerlion.jpg
88 KB, 624x624
>Wildlife officials in India have ordered an inquiry after international cricketer Ravindra Jadeja posted photos online of him and his wife posing in front of endangered Asiatic lions.
>>
/cric/ on life support watch
>>
>>68581189
Then let it die
>>
>>68584354
'no'
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.