[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to buying a 2016 USMNT Away kit and player name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x683
I'm going to buying a 2016 USMNT Away kit and player name sets are free on soccer dot com. Who is a newer player that shows promise and deserves my support more. I'm torn between Bobby Wood or Gyasi Zardes. I'm leaning towards Wood because I can see him on the squad for a long time. Any thoughts?
>>
>>68538898
WOOD
>>
>>68538898
Altidore
>>
>>68538898

Zardes fucking sucks. Do not get Zardes.
>>
File: Denim Kit is Best Kit.jpg (58 KB, 354x505) Image search: [Google]
Denim Kit is Best Kit.jpg
58 KB, 354x505
>>68538898

Why not go for a throwback denim kit?
>>
I'm just leaning towards a young player. I want to watch a new start firm. I'm seeing promise in wood. A true star emerging. I just want some opinions.
>>
kyle parramore
>>
>>68538898
Pulisic, but really you shouldn't get a player's name on your shirt unless you're a child.
>>
never get another man's name on your shirt
>>
>>68539176
In that case, I would lean toward Brooks, Yedlin, or Wood because they are young and most likely to have a future on the NT with their current numbers. Pulisic is likely to grow out of his 17 jersey.
>>
>>68539642
This

Put your own name, cuck
>>
Go with a classic like Pope, Donovan, McBride, Jones (cobi), Dempsey. If you don't have an actual player you feel strongly about, don't get a players name on there. Maybe do the state you're from and the number they are in the union.
>>
>>68538898
Do you realise how pathetic you sound?
You want a promising player purely so that if they're successful you can claim to have rated them from the start. Not only that, you don't even know enough about the team to decide who is decent.

Haha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Maaaaaaaaaate.
>>
>americunt fans: the thread
>>
>>68540073
mcbride was based get him
>>
Zardes will be on the team for a while, I'd bet he has a higher chance of sticking around than Wood.

Zardes is inconsistent though, you may end up happier with Wood because he could be a rising star.

>>68539794
By that logic aren't you a cuck for watching other men play?

>>68540073
Shit ideas. Why would you get an old player on a new jersey? And who the fuck gets a state on a jersey?
>>
>American soccer fans
>>
>white liberal USMNT fans only want a nonwhite players name on their backs

seriously though, why any name at all
>>
Freddy Adu
>>
>>68540441
>who gets a state on a jersey
Fans who travel
>who gets an old player on a new jersey
People who don't make arbitrary rules about things that don't matter
>>
>>68538898

Pulisic or Wood, but honestly? >wearing another man's name
>>
>>68538898
Get Bradley
>>
Definitely Dempsey, he´s better than any of our midfielders
>>
Put messi on the back
>>
>>68540441
The idea of putting your own name on the shirt is using it when doing sports. And ofc wearing other guy's name makes you a cuck, how come watching a sport event makes you a faggot as well? C'mon dude
>>
>>68538898
Bradley with number 360 is the only right answer
>>
Memes

Checkem
>>
Put Yedlin on the back he's young and making moves
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.