[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENGLAND CANADA FRIENDSHIP FOREVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 318x159
England winning means Canada winning too

BASED ENGLAND WILL WITH THE €!!!!

OWOOWOWOWOWOWOOO
>>
That win was for the commonwealth.
>>
>>68529230

Fuck that shit. My parents are from Italy. England can eat a dick.

FORZA AZZURI
>>
>>68529230
Cracking open a Labbatts in respect brother
>>
>>68529343
muh heritage
FORZUR AZOOREY
>>
>>68529343
>Italian Canadian
The worst.
>>
>>68529343
kys wop
>>
>>68529230

COMING HOME FOR THE COMMONWEALTH
>>
>>68529230
Shut the fuck up hat. The queen is a whore.
>>
>>68529475
USA IS PART OF THE SENPAI TOO!

USA FOR COPA
ENGLAND FOR EURO

WE ARE LITERALLY THE GREATEST!

FEELS GOOD DESU. DESU. DESU. DESU. (TO BE HONEST)
>>
>>68529553
>USA FOR COPA
Yes
>ENGLAND FOR EURO
No
>>
>>68529417
This. Italian Canadians all scream that they are FULL BLOOD AZZURRI, but in reality have never left Canada, and dont speak a lick of Italian.
>>
fuck the brits.

You realize most canadians are in canada because their ancestors were 'second class' citizens who were chased out by fucktard brits
>>
>>68529604
Stop being so rebellious, USA.

We are all in this together.

Winning them for the LAND!
>>
>>68529343
This
>>
>>68529298
But Wales is part of the Commonwealth, too.
>>
>>68529635
Not me mine immigrated in the 80s
Smell my nuts losers
>>
>>68529635
>THIS LEVEL OF MEMERY.

>HATING IN BASED AS FUCK ENGLAND...

KEK
>>
>No English flags ITT
Says it all about the "friendship" really
>>
>>68529798
Ditto.
I feel sorry for the newf and his second class ancestors
>>
>>68529773
Yeah, but they're the shit part of the Commonwealth.

They share it with New Zealand. Beginning to think it's something about shagging sheep.
>>
>>68529798
>>68529889
>>68529810

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK THE BRITS FUCK THE QUEEN
>>
>>68529842
Stop being so arms famm...the fuck wrong with you?
>>
File: kek.jpg (26 KB, 450x423) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
26 KB, 450x423
>>68529842
>jealous burgerclap
>>
Based leaf. Eternal reminder that Canada > USA, which is why Muricans pretend to be Canadian when they go abroad.
>>
That glorious feel when your parents came to Canada from England in 89 and you have a British passport and are eligible for citizenship.
>>
>>68529773
Noone gives a shit about Wales theyre basically not part of the commonwealth
>>
Who here /USAIrelandNon-CuckPartofCanada/ broship?
>>
>>68530022
I know this feel family
>>
>>68529842
Canada will always be our favorite child, Pedro
>>
>>68529979
This is hilarious. Because I met a bunch of Americans last year in Barcelona all with Canada flag attachments to their backpacks... So I was like cool what part of Canada are you from they all said Toronto and I was like oh shit me too which part... Then they stumbled and admitted they are actually from new Jersey... Kek.
>>
>>68530033
Remove tea
>>
>>68530129
lel
I met a bunch of dudes in Mexico with Canadian flags on their backpacks but they were too retarded to realize they had that Boston southern accent and were wearing Red Sox hats lmao
Everyone hated them
>>
>>68530249
I gotta put bants aside and ask why so many Americans pretend to be Canadian when abroad? Do other countries really dislike them that much? I've never had an issue with Americans tbqh.
>>
>>68530249
*southie
>>
>>68530300
No one actually does. It's just a meme that people made up, and all Canadians go along with it because it makes us feel good about ourselves. People want to be a part of it so they make up their own special story.
>>
>>68530404
No none actually does what?

I've definitely seen Americans with Canadian flags on their bags on at least 4 different occasions.
>>
>>68529230
You realise technically Wales owns you too? Fucking canucks.
>>
>>68530300
Most Americans are pretty based actually. Most Europeans hate them because of their governments policies, which isn't really fair tbqh
>>68530404
>the irony of this American posting with a Canadian flag
>>
Good lads. The Queen will be proud.
>>
>>68530404
Correction. I have seen yanks on multiple occasions do this. It's fine as long as they dont piss people off with a leaf on their bag. To bad (in my experience) that never happens.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.