[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why he's taking the free kicks instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: iceland isn't letting me win.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iceland isn't letting me win.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
Give me one good reason why he's taking the free kicks instead of Bale at Real Madrid
>>
As a closeted homosexual, he appeals more to Real's middle-eastern fanbase than Bale does.
>>
because he is arrogant and selfish and Bale really doesn't want to start drama.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Real Madrid aren't interested in trophies
All they care about is getting Tapinaldo the Balloon
>>
If Donaldo doesn't get to take them he will throw a hissy fit and play poorly
>>
Ronaldo and Bale share free kick duties you retard.
>>
Because decent goalkeeping would have stopped both.

At least he gets it on target though, better than the players that knock it over 90% of the time.
>>
>>68525263
he throws fits when his team scores even. if he doesnt score he gets pissed. i need to find a clip he failed to score and on the rebound his team mate scored and instead of celebrating he went into 5 year old mode crying.
>>
>>68525070
Ego. Nothing else. Bale is the better player now, especially in important games. If you gave Bale penalties and freekicks, he'd get at least 15 more goals a season for Real.
>>
He's a merketing beast
>>
>>68525295
Bale should be the only guy taking them from this tournament's showing. Ronaldo has been pitiful at free kicks.
>>
>>68525295
Share as in Ronaldo takes 90% of them and only let's Bale shoot when there's absolutely no way a right footed shot would work
>>
>>68525295
this
do you retards even watch Madrid play?
>>
>>68525370
but for whom? I ain't trying to be an ass but Portugal isn't exactly full of money rich consumers . Bale has the british angle so could get non welsh brits to buy into his brand.
>>
instagram followers
>>
>>68525263
He plays poorly regardless
>>
Real doesn't face
>ENGLISH GOALKEEPING
every week
>>
>>68525460
During Ronaldo free kicks the players on the wall are legitimately scared of getting hit in the nuts because his kicks always hit the wall. With Bale his kicks go over them.
>>
>>68525303
This. DaShawn speaks sense. Bale did the very minimum required by hitting the target, but the keeping for both fks was awful.
>>
>>68525070
Bale scored two only because of failing goalkeepers. His FK's aren't that special.
>>
>>68525533
For the world.

You're not grasping it he even has that popstar vibe to him (low class man that wants to be a star etc.) Our national market is irrelevant for it
>>
What's the stats on Ronaldos free kicks now? I think it something like 2 goals in 130 attempts or something.

Messi scored 2 in one game this season ffs. Side foot master race none of this hit and hope nonsense.
>>
>>68525697
As opposed to Ronaldo's free kicks which either hit the wall or go over the bar?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.