[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hyped are bongs and sheep fuckers for this game? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: TML-WC-EVENTS-WALESVENGLAND.jpg (68 KB, 1140x400) Image search: [Google]
TML-WC-EVENTS-WALESVENGLAND.jpg
68 KB, 1140x400
How hyped are bongs and sheep fuckers for this game? I want to hear some perspectives. Is it as massive as the news makes it out to be? What would you do if your team lost? In your honest opinion, who has the better chance?
>>
File: South Britain United.jpg (80 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
South Britain United.jpg
80 KB, 800x400
Tell me about the Welsh. Why do they rape the sheep?
>>
File: IMG_20160615_180737.jpg (110 KB, 720x563) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160615_180737.jpg
110 KB, 720x563
>>68515794
Most bongs are asleep right now but I'm a no life shut in that stays up every night so I'll Indulge you.

I'm not usually still up this late (almost 7am now) but I can't sleep, I'm excited and happy and also very nervous. All I can think about is this game and how good its gonna be. I feel like a child at Christmas and I can't remember the last time I looked forward to something so much. (English BTW)
>>
>>68515852
they only fuck consenting sheep desu
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3643515/Roy-Hodgson-gives-Ross-Barkley-Gareth-Bale-role-England-prepare-face-Wales.html
>>
England here. Predicting bayol will BTFO us like he did inter Milan with a one man show.

I can't get excited about England any more. Maybe if they could get to the latter stages of a tournament id get excited.
>>
>>68516443
most people are awake for work
>>
Wales here, I'm hopeful rather than optimistic, but we really have nothing to lose here. Losing is the expected result and if we get anything from the game it's a bonus really. After how we played against Slovakia I think we have a chance, especially if Roy continues playing people out of position and Vardy doesn't start. England are undoubtedly stronger but it'll have a derby atmosphere. I'd gladly take a point to stay top of the group.

I also think the team are going to be really up for it after having to listen to England proclaiming themselves the better team all week despite completely shitting the bed against Russia.
>>
england.
I don't care if we win, it's no big deal, i just really really really don't wantto lose.
Woyes and his crew are too depressing for words.
>>
Will Queeny ever hurry up and die so the anthem changes to God Save the King.

England will win NOTHING until this happens
>>
Wales 1

Englel 0

the digits are merely a confirmation of what we already know will happen- england will choke
>>
this is bigger than the final
not even exaggerating
>>
>>68516670

when did england say they were better? If anything it's been the other way around, welsh players shooting their mouth off and english players maintaining a digified silence
>>
Everyone's pretty hype

Thankfully Russia lost so we could potentially lose this, win the last game and still go through

2pm kick off sucks thou, most people are at work

Who /neet/ here
>>
In England it's more of an annoying lose-lose. If we win, they just act like they don't care, if we draw or lose we'll never hear the end of it.
It comes from them having a chip on their shoulder as they're irrelevant compared to us.
>>
England can only lose in this game.
>>
>>68517926
don't bother talking sense to them, they hear what they want
>>
You fucking our sheep to get back at the Chiefs Wales?
>>
>>68517950

just finished an easy labor law exam

all the time in the world
>>
>>68516443
get a job you lazy fuck
>>
>>68516443

if you are still getting excited by england tournament games then this must be your first tournament, I only ever have a sense of dread and approaching disappointment
>>
>>68517926
But the Welsh are right
>>
>>68518004
this

can't remember the last time i enjoyed watching england in a major tournament. it's fucking torture.
>>
>>68517496
>the digits are merely a confirmation of what we already know will happen
>96
>choke
Holy fuck another hillsbreh
>>
football isnt even very popular in wales
>>
>>68517496
96 confirms this
>>
The Welsh will be hyped as fuck, this is their biggest game in decades. If they get anything from it they will be losing their shit. If they don't they'll point to the David and goliath factor.

In reality they have a very good chance of winning it let alone getting a draw.

For England it's objectively an exciting fixture but we know what always happens and everyone watching will be nervous as fuck.

Been given the afternoon off work for this so I'm happy.
>>
>>68515794
I'm neutral (Irish here), think England will win, although Wales have the best player on the pitch in Bale.

Not quite as big as England vs Scotland in terms of rivalry, or dare I say England vs Ireland. England vs Wales is big in rugby but in football it's not quite the same, seems to be a bit friendlier.
>>
>>68515794
Not very, i expect the welsh to be excited though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.