[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:We pretend we are our country's stereotypes Just got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2
File: papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u1.jpg (26 KB, 277x415) Image search: [Google]
papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u1.jpg
26 KB, 277x415
ITT:We pretend we are our country's stereotypes

Just got back from France, stole 6 TV's and earned 700 euros from begging, my 10 kids at home should be happy for now
>>
Im going to kill myself lol
>>
Hi where are the burger :DDDDDD
>>
Went out to get my wallet from my car just now and got shot, Im posting from the hospital

also im a mulatto.
>>
All I did today was drink maple syrup and I fucked a moose while watching old hockey replays. I need to go to sleep now so I can have the enegry to beat the polar bears off the car tomorrow, and get to timmies before the like gets too long. Eh.
>>
>>68515712
Hi guise

Just got back from my minimum wage job trying to pay off my crushing college debt. Sure wish I had healthcare but I spent all my money on guns and burgers. My girlfriend and her half black son are coming over to my parents and I house in a couple hours. We'll probably watch the Big Bang theory and wash our selves in the showers using brooms cause we are too fat to reach all the areas

Go Raiders!!
>>
Go homu waitto piggu
>>
i am addicted to high fructose corn syrup
>>
sorry, can't we all just get along eh?
>>
Hi guys, my day

>went to work
>got shot
>didn't have enough sick days left so stayed and had my burger for lunch
>went to pick up my stepson from school after work
>got shot again
>went to hospital
>charged $507,000 for bullet removal and stay
>go home
>wife's friend Tyrone is over
>sleep in car
>>
Voy a cruzar la frontera para robar trabajo a gringos, also i had tacos for dinner, yepa yepa arriba arriba.
>>
>>68515712
That's nice France, but I don't give a fuck about you, I'm too busy eating 14 cheeseburgers and a diet soda, and later I'll go murder some poor people and jerk off to muh Bible.
>>
Burger
>>
>>68515712
TODAY I WAS RACIST ALL DAY THEN READ MUH BIBLE
>>
As if I would talk to you guys...

I have to get to work in exactly 2.04 minutes!
>>
Yeah g'day cunts just got back from buying beers and ciggies with me centrelink money. Getting ready for a night of shitposting and posting CP in your match threads ey.
>>
Baseball.
>>
>>68515800
>not tipping after the bullet removal surgery

Immigrant detected.
>>
This thread is gay.
>>
>>68515911
Gay (Peru)
>>
>>68515712
France is still a country?
>>
salam alkuhm brothers, remember to stay strong during ramadan anf watch out for this pesky kuhfars
>>
Che boludo, i just ate 2 kilos of meat in one sitting, now i have to go talk to someone about how white i am.

>>68515911
Cuantas copas tenes boludo?
>>
We are totally getting better guys im serious this time. We invented basketball and hockey so watch out.
>>
Inshallah.

After a hard day doing nothing due no jobs, I'll take a nap then pray to Muhammad.
>>
idk I forgot what I was gonna post I'm so fucking high lol
>>
I just drank a glass of half & half.

Plot twist: I actually did and do drink it straight quite often.

Further plot twist: I'm not fat at all and am skinny despite not wanting to be.

>>68515712
But anon, they'll never be happy. They are roumanian after all.
>>
rugby
>>
heilheil
>>
^^
>>
cheeseburgers. light beers. what is soccer? Lebron and Curry. Oh and I got shot.
>>
I have no particular opinion of you guys, one way or the other.
Excuse me now, I gotta work, that money is not gonna hide by itself.
>>
>>68515849
And they say Germans aren't funny eh
>>
>>68515712

I just watched my first game of divegrass and I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.

Let me list a whole bunch of things that I think would improve the sport...
>>
>>68515862
crikey m8 sounds like a fair dinkum kinda life m8.
ah fak me my original Steve Irwin big knife fell in my cunt. Reminds me of that time with the emus.
>>
*claps*
>>
Gimme back my Trianon clay.
Whatever I need to go back and finish my fence.
>>
>Took my mother and 14 year old sister to their job at the gogo whore bar, after buying more meth. I hope they fuck enough white guys today to pay for my 17 year old sister's flight to Qatar for her new maid/slave/rape victim job.
>No money for jeepney fare, so I put on makeup and gave blowjobs to totally not homo guys in the alley.
>Got another girl pregnant and ran away again
>Raped a homeless 6 year old. Funny, she kind of looked like my sisters.
>Gonna sit outside later at a white plastic table with my friends and drink a bottle of cheap rum and buckets of high alcohol beer, get drunk, eat duck abortions, get in fights, smoke meth, then gangrape office girls.
>But first, I have to find a 3 year old to rape.
>>
I just got back from the border I just jumped over and am ready to mow your lawn sir
>>
>>68516668
ben watching the new, huh.
>>
I cannnot do it right now.. im two drunk
>>
Dude weed LMAO
>>
OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL OL
>>
Hey gimme trabajo he man
Yo trabajo si
>>
It's 08:30 I just came back from the bakery where I got a fresh baguette and some croissants.

I don't work today because I'm on a strike.
>>
>>68515712
Who /hangover/ here?
>>
>>68515774
That thing about timmis isnt even a stereotype. They are on your fuckin Mountains so you can get a coffee while skiing.
Back to wörk.
>>
>>68515712

Just ran over an illegal and his 25 relatives with my hummer on the way back from McDonald's. One of them survived, so I riddled him with bullets while a police officer arrested all the dead bodies. But now, time for some NBA action.
>>
>>68516841
Hi friend, could I ask for a loan to help me pay my previous loans?
>>
>>68516864
LOST
>>
desu I don't know what are stereotypes about Croatia
>>
>>68516864
You made a joke and it might have been quite okay, but I forgot to laugh
>>
I am test
>>
>go to the pub at 11am
>home at 4
>Punch wife
>Eat raw potato
>Riverdance a bit
>Repeat
>>
Donated $20,000 to the televangelist of Freedom Church USA inc. today to get rid of the guilt I had from eating those seven Big Macs I ate. Drove my Chevy Suburban to the gun store to buy protection from Mexicans and Muslims. Nation of Israel is goods boy they dindu nuffin cuz freedom ain't free!!
>>
>>68516926
look at all these fag countries lmao
>>
>>68516937
didn't mean to reply sorry its my 20th birthday so i got a little drunk don't tell the police
>>
what the fuck you dumb cunts? Do you fucken poofters think this is /int/? how the fuck do you spastic cunts think this is sports related? This fucken retarded thread is gayer than an aids ridden amerigay nightclub full of dead bodies. Dickheads like you shit cunts are leading to the death of this once decent board and filling it with stale memes from /pol/ and /int/. I think maybe its time to get rid of those fucken cunt ugly flags and maybe well get some half decent discussion going on here for once. I reckon we should ban those americunt faggots too, their brains cant function properly from all the fat squashing their heads, causing them to make extremely fucken poor efforts at """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" and lowering the quality of this shit board almost as low as their greasy bellies hang. Actually I think maybe /sp/ should be an Australia only board, us good lads seem to be the only cunts around here that post anything worth reading.

Every single one of you poofter cunts that have participated in this thread GET OUT OF MY /SP/ NOW
>>
>>68516616
>forgetting the melted cheese dishes
>>
>regain consciousness
>take heroin
>>
I got shot
>>
>>68520219
XDDDDDD wow you americans sure are funny ahahah, have a nice day, friend :)))
>>
>>>/int/
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.