[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't want to wake the Dragon, do you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png (118 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png
118 KB, 800x480
You don't want to wake the Dragon, do you?
>>
>>68514309
I want the dragon to eat England carelessly.

Send your force to the dragon: \o/
>>
>>68514794
\o/
>>
why is england so scared of Bale + 10 literal whos
>>
>>68514794
i can send you some dragonforce if you'd like
>>
>>68514794
\o/
>>
>>68515043
England vs 11 literally whos in a major tournament is already bad enough
>>
File: 1447021799252.jpg (77 KB, 797x600) Image search: [Google]
1447021799252.jpg
77 KB, 797x600
pls beat england
>>
If Wheelchair or Milnshit so much as lace up their boots today, I swear to kek
>>
>>68514794
\o/
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 257x196
This would be epic
>>
\o/

Who is for Bales here?
>>
>>68516562
/way\o/ls/ here
>>
>>68515043
Because england is 11 overpaid literally whos
>>
England are going to win today, Mark my words.

THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT LADS, IT'S COMING HOME
>>
>>68514794
\o/

Go khaleesi
>>
>>68514309
This is a game that will end in a Wales victory or a draw. And everyone will still tall about how well England played.
>>
England are under so much pressure this game.

Imagine being English and losing to fucking Wales.
>>
You reap what you sow guys.

We love our Welsh bastard bros but they havent been in a major touney for people to know. You'll soon come to realise that they can get themselves into what psychologists call: mass collective locked-in autism syndrome. Similar to Liverpool fans with Hillsborough, they call it 'Welsh passion' all wrapped behind choir songs an AIBE is something that goes beyond the full-retard realm that even other non-bong nationalities soon tire of at first and soon begin to loathe. Then it keeps going.

Enjoy the few days of shitposts cos theyre going to play like the last team to beat eng (dikes) and win this game. In Woy we trust.
>>
>>68514309
I don't want to wake up at 6 am
but for the fucking bantz I will
>>
>>68515043
We're not. Wales have a galactic sized inferiority complex when it comes to England. If you think England will lose you're delusional.
>>
>>68516673

But they have Rooney m8
>>
>>68517208
Rppmey was never gud.
>>
>>68517274
The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'
>>
England win 3-1, no more ridiculous subs from woy and Kane better be off those fucking corners
>>
>>68517296
Wales will win 1-1
>>
Welshbot checking in! sending force to the dragon of a thousand welsh cadets.
\o/
\o\
/o/
/o\
>>
>>68515043
Aaron Ramsey... Yeah mate never heard of him. Joe Allen aka Welsh Pirlo. Ashley Williams aka The Welsh Maldini. Hal Robson-Kanu aka The Welsh R9 Ronaldo. Jonny Williams aka The Welsh Iniesta. Joe Ledley aka The Welsh Michael Jackson. Beware of The Welsh Dragon.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.