[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any hope for this club? Klopp built a great team then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 2000px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.png (191 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.png
191 KB, 2000x2000
Is there any hope for this club?

Klopp built a great team then had all his better players shit out on him and leave, so he eventually ended up leaving too. Now Tuchel comes in, shows a lot of promise and all his player are looking to shit out on him too.

Are they likely to present a challenge for the Bundesliga any time soon?
>>
They'll be fine as long as they can keep Reus, Obama, Kagawa and Castro and Papa
>>
>>68513744
There's a dude named Obama?
>>
literally the best german team

not only the most likable one but also the one that can ACTUALLY win something next season

we will find a way
>>
P U L I S I C
U
L
I
S
I
C
>>
>>68513823
He's your Obama's brother, was born on a German military base though.
>>
>>68513701
>Are they likely to present a challenge for the Bundesliga any time soon?
why do you think bayern will dominate again next season?
>>
>>68513823
Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG
pronounced obama-yang
>>
File: hmm.png (2 KB, 110x153) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
2 KB, 110x153
What part of Borussia are you lads from?
>>
File: obamayang.jpg (21 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
obamayang.jpg
21 KB, 306x306
>>68513823
>>
File: echte liebe woman.jpg (23 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
echte liebe woman.jpg
23 KB, 283x300
>>68513701
As a Dortmund fan, yes. Tuchel has seen the end of the Klopp era and has already started rebuilding (signing all those youngsters, developing Passlack/Pulisic). I do expect a transition phase and for Mkhitaryan and Obama to leave before or in 2018/2019. In that time, we will probably finish 3rd once and may not reach much further than the quarter-finals of the UCL. After 2019, if everything goes to plan, we'll be on the up. And with the financial down syndrome of the 2000s well behind us we have more of a chance of sustaining it.

#MakeDortmundGreatAgain
>>
>>68513912
They have a fantastic squad (Hummels, Boateng, Lahm in the same back line), but then again Ancelotti's domestic record is poor so...
>>
>>68513912
>why do you think bayern will dominate again next season?
They've strengthened an already good squad, whilst their nearest rival have lost two of their more experience first team stars and brought in literal whos, Marc Bartra and le next teenage Theirry Henry mk.XII

Granted the window is still open and the season hasn't started
>>
File: 570137215.jpg (143 KB, 1127x1017) Image search: [Google]
570137215.jpg
143 KB, 1127x1017
Doubt ancelotti will win the next 3 bundesliga, can leverkusen finally make it ? This is killing me
>>
File: 1457550211083.jpg (36 KB, 540x347) Image search: [Google]
1457550211083.jpg
36 KB, 540x347
>>68513701
>dirtmund, the gift that keeps on giving

lol no
>>
The Bundesliga really gets less and less interesting with every year passing.

Trust me, people over here - and by that i even mean the "normalos" - turn to the 2nd Bundesliga or even deeper.

Only the struggle against relegation is somewhat attractive.

Buyern finally seems to have reached their goal of building up a squad from Mars and nobody even comes close. Last year, players from Darmstadt, Ingolstadt and Bremen deliberately got their 5th yellow card in the matches before they played the Buyern to be suspended against them and won't miss the important matches since they all knew they would lose against them. That's Bundesliga today.

Hopefully Dortmund can do just something to make the Bundesliga more attractive again.

>>68514501
>can leverkusen finally make it?
No
>>
File: T-Man.jpg (42 KB, 571x456) Image search: [Google]
T-Man.jpg
42 KB, 571x456
>>68513701

fuck hummels.
gündogan wanted to leave anyways and i fucking hate this moron, glad that he is gone already.
but the armenian, i never expected that, he had 2 bad seasons, 1 good under tuchel and now wants to leave, also he was the most expensive player dortmund bought, what a fucking cunt.

royce and obama say the club should buy good players, while they suck in all important games.

never thought that i would be so angry about so many dortmund players.

tuchel is a great manager, he got many talents to train, maybe next season will be bumpy but after this dortmund will be good again (for 2 more seasons then the good players leave).
>>
File: cuban.jpg (222 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
cuban.jpg
222 KB, 970x546
>>68514604
Would the abolition of the 50+1 rule - and the inevitable foreign investment that would follow - makes the Bundesliga more competitive? And would taking away supporter ownership be too high a price to pay?

>pic related, it could be the next owner of Hamburg or Schalke
>>
with letting hummels go to bayern i lost nearly all respect i had to bvb. and of course hummels is a stupid cunt imo. could have gone to every fucking team out there, since he finally seems wanting to win the CL, but going to bayern is just such a bitch move.

i honestly don't think that they really want to be in the race for the title in 16/17 season.
if so i dont understand their stupid management.

and watzkeshit saying they won't let mkhitaryan go is hilarous.
what the hell did they expect?
Bvb played (don't know 100%, am supporting a bpl side) their best season ever by points this season and still couldn't land above bayern in the table.
now their captain is leaving them for this fucking one club above them and another key player left the club. but instead of buying high quality players they only bought muh talents. maybe they become that quality in a few years but whats the point of this? they will leave the club anyway after their first top season.

so what are they expecting of mkhitaryan? he is 27 now, played 3 seasons in bundesliga and is now as good as he have never been before in his carreer. of course he wants to leave because their is nothing to win next season.

silly bvb. i dont like bayern but i hope ancelotti is going to rape them in their duels.
based tuchel should speak up and tell the management to buy some top class player
>>
>>68513847
>literally the best german team
That would be Gladbach
>>
>>68513701
I don't think so, Dortmund as a city is one of the most depressing places in Germany. It is filled with rich people in the suburbs and muslims everywhere else. Their is no working class base to build from.
>>
no. they will always lose their best player, and use the money to sign 2 young players, one will work out and one will flop. the one that works out will also leave in 3 years once he is good enough and they will use this money to buy 2 young players and the cycle of dortmund continues
>>
>>68518491
>Their is no working class base
Ruhrpott is as working class as it gets in Germany.
>>
>>68518473
fuck off dumbers
>>
>>68518473
>their best season ever by points this season
No, that was the 81 points season. Though they are the best second place of all time.
>>
>>68518535
You don't need a working class base to be a good club, also Mönchengladbach is probably one of the worst off cities in NRW outside of the Ruhrpott
>>
>>68518473

>with letting hummels go to bayern

the club can't decide where the players are going.

>based tuchel should speak up and tell the management to buy some top class player

most probably tuchel wants the talents, he is good at developing players.
but yes dortmund needs some top class transfer.
>>
no, they are the english arsenal. players only sign for them because they know winning teams will see them there and sign them.

atleast they have a passionate fanbase unlike arsenal though
>>
I really, really hope Ancelotti's as bad in the league as they say. It's literally the only hope the Bundes has left.
>>
They just confirmed the signing of Raphael Guerreiro. Which is kinda ridiculous since they have a couple of solid LBs in Schmelzer and Durm.
>>
>>68518784

Durm is a RB
>>
>>68518784
Durm isn't really a LB. His left foot kind of sucks.
>>
>>68518784

schmelzer got better under tuchel, but he isn't that great, it was always a weakness of dortmund, finally we have a good LB transfer.
>>
>>68513967
Nürnberg here, there's a fan friendship between the supporters of BVB and FCN, so it counts :^)
>>
For some reason in the german league selling to rivals is actually acceptable

no idea why dortmund dont just embargo bayern like english sides do to one another, unless they think players they sign wont unless they think they'll get a shot at bayern, which is a problem in itself
>>
>>68518889
>city have bought like 5 of arsenals players in less than 10 years

>they won the league with them

not much difference desu
>>
>>68518889
>For some reason in the german league selling to rivals is actually acceptable
No it's not, Bayern and Dortmund are not rivals, they are competitors.
>>
>>68518899

there is a degree of complicity though, its like city buying sterling, they ended up paying so much that liverpool wanted the money more than they actually wanted the player, its not as though arsenal were selling their stars if they could avoid it

sure you cant physically stop a player leaving if they run their contract down, but dortmund willingly selling a player a year to bayern is ridiculous, especially when bayern wont even pay silly money
>>
>>68518950
>but dortmund willingly selling a player a year to bayern is ridiculous, especially when bayern wont even pay silly money
Götze had a release clause, Lewandowski left on a free, and they did get silly money for Hummels. €35m for a CB with one year left on contract is quite a good amount.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.