[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NBA Finals takes 3 weeks to complete Totally unnecessary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1426449583305.png (7 KB, 175x178) Image search: [Google]
1426449583305.png
7 KB, 175x178
>NBA Finals takes 3 weeks to complete

Totally unnecessary
>>
it isnt a fix
>>
>>68513262
>my dicks been in your mother for 3 weeks

Totally necessary
>>
>>68513262
They should honestly change it to five game serieseseses. At least the first one or two. And they should change the division series in baseball from 5 games to 7 like the rest of them. Not really related but I just thought I'd mention it, Idk

NBA is rigged anyways, I'm officially done with it
>>
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
I thought playoffs were supposed to create suspense and excitement
>>
>>68513262
>NBA Finals
>Totally unnecessary
>>
>>68513465
pick dos
>>
Didn't it used to be 2 games at Team A, 3 games at Team B and 2 games at Team A again? O
>>
>>68513457
You and me both
>>
>>68513262
>>68513349
Leaveland had a minor league hockey team using the arena for its finals too I think that delayed it a bit
>>
>>68514326

This was a lot better. 5 game first rounds were a good amount also.
>>
File: kitkat.jpg (26 KB, 446x380) Image search: [Google]
kitkat.jpg
26 KB, 446x380
>>68513457
your flag looks like a partially unwrapped candy bar
>>
They added more time for travel days

It's ridiculous. 3 days between game 5 and 6 and another 3 if it goes 7
>>
They have to prolong it. After that, all we have is regular season baseball.
>>
>>68513262
Shorten the regular basketball season. After 50 games you pretty know who's going to the finals.
>>
Really though its so obvious this shit is rigged I dont even care anymore.
>>
>>68513262

Commissioner Silverstein needs to squeeze as much ad money out of his niggers as he can. What do you think this is?
>>
>>68513457
what flag even is that
>>
>>68513457
how have you not died preparing for the world cup yet?
>>
>>68513262

>1st world problems
>>
>>68513262
Should be 2 days between games but I'm glad it lasts, the offseason is a long ass time
>>
>>68516552
>>68513349
Is this a meme or is it actually rigged? Constantly hear people on /sp/ saying that and I don't watch apehoop so I'm not sure.
>>
>>68520291
>>68520291
In the last round, as the league's golden boy team was about to lose, one of their star players blatantly kicked another guy in the balls. Nothing happened to him, the team came back in the series and won (with a large free throw advantage)

This round, as his team was about to win the championship in five games, he just yelled at a guy. And he conveniently got suspended for it.
>>
File: i.jpg (46 KB, 1296x729) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
46 KB, 1296x729
>>68520425
He hit lebron in the nuts and then swiped at him again, fuck off. The NBA is rigged but the Dray ejection wasn't part of that.

>>68520291
Not rigged but definitely influenced from time to time. The one occasion of straight up undeniable rigging was the 2002 western conference finals game 6, look it up it's fucking dreadful. Apart from that, shit like the other anon mentioned like Draymond not getting suspended when the Warriors were set to lose to the Thunder + the league generally being lax on certain rules and harsh on others to make themselves as much money as possible blatantly happens. The NBA is a business, here is a photo of the commissioner. Does that man look like he gives a fuck about basketball? Dude probably can't lift a ball above his head, probably hates bball players cos they remind him of the guys that bullied him in school.
>>
>>68520633
>Forcing Memekers to the finals
Another asterisk in Kobe's overrated career
>>
>>68513457
chocolate the country
>>
>>68520964
Really more of an asterisk on Shaq than Kobe, Kobe got his own rings later on. Shaq's next ring came by riding the tailcoats of one of the GOAT finals performances. I really think we should all start referring to Kobe as having 4 rings and Shaq having 5 though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.