[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this work, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: NT lineup.png (206 KB, 372x520) Image search: [Google]
NT lineup.png
206 KB, 372x520
Would this work, /sp/?
>>
File: pleasee respond.jpg (93 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pleasee respond.jpg
93 KB, 500x500
>>
>it's the serie a freak again
why call average/past it 30yos when you're building a team for a world cup 2 years from now
We have so many promising young attacking mids and a few strikers
>>
>>68510952
>it's the serie a freak again
wut, there's actually only 3 Serie A players there, including the reserves.
>>
I would say yes or no, Hue, but I don't know who any of those players are
>>
>>68510631
Where is Neymar, Douglas Costa, and Felipe Luis?
And Miranda and Thiago Silva ?
>>
Christ is that all Brasil has to offer? Shameful
>>
>>68510631
no that wont work, literally who cannot play all 11 positions at the same time.
>>
Replace Jonas with Vagner Love
Lucas with neymar
Casemiro with bruno henrique
Mario Fernandes with Fagner
our CBs will be Gil and Felipe

there you go
>>
>>68511203
>vagner love
>vagner fucking love

LEL
>>
>>68511001
Since I was autistic enough to make this thread to begin with
>Diego Alves - Valencia
>Alisson - Internacional
>Neto - Juventus

>Mário Fernandes - CSKA Moscow
>Fabinho - Monaco

>Marquinhos - PSG
>Gabriel - Arsenal
>Naldo - Wolfsburg
>Miranda - Inter

>Alex Sandro - Juventus
>Wendell - Bayer 04

>Casemiro - Real Madrid
>Danilo - Valencia
>Allan - Napoli

>Rafinha - Barcelona
>Maurício - Zenit

>Lucas - PSG
>Felipe Anderson - Lazio
>William - Chelsea
>Luan - Atlético Mineiro (William's sub missing on the pic)

>Lucas Lima - Santos
>Oscar - Chelsea
>Coutinho - Liverpool

>Jonas - Benfica
>Gabriel - Santos
>Raffael - Borussia Monchengladbach

Basically, it's a 4-2-3-1 with a defensive minded right back, two swapping defensive midfielders (one of which is supposed to be the box-to-box midfielder with a special skill, Rafinha being a very skilled playmaker while Maurício has top tier defensive skills for a box-to-box midfielder as well as great longshots), a hardworking left winger to help with the left side's possible lack of defensive quality, a very skilled and very quick right winger who won't have many defensive stuff to care about, the classic playmaker we need to train and, well, the strikers we have. Jonas and Raffael both do the pivot role quite well, while Gabriel is much more of the player who runs behind the defense's back in through balls.
>>
>>68511052
>Neymar, Douglas Costa
We need to stop relying on them constantly.
>Felipe Luis
Alex Sandro and Wendell both have a very bright future and both will probably be as good as him in a couple of years.
>And Miranda
Miranda is there, I'd swap around him and Naldo depending on the game personally since I'm not really fond of the idea of two 30s being the main centrebacks, otherwise we'll be fucked when they inevitably drop from their standards.
>Thiago Silva
His situation is a bit odd right now, it might have been more than just a fight with Dunga.
>>
File: EthnicGermans.png (263 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
EthnicGermans.png
263 KB, 350x500
Do you guys think you could beat >pic related? kek

I would suppose to play Rafinha as right defender, he seems to be better at Buyern on this position.

Are those the players you had in the Copa? It looks so bad without David Luiz and Neymar... also where are Dani Alves? Luiz Gustavo?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.