[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: Flag_of_Albania.svg.png (90 KB, 2000x1429) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Albania.svg.png
90 KB, 2000x1429
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS
>>
>>68506071
F
>>
nah
>>
F
>>
>>68506071
Lol bye zergs
>>
>>68506071
F
>>
F
>>
rip in peace
>>
F
>>
F
>>
>>68506071
F(uck you)
>>
F
>>
>>68506071
F
>>
post those 2 albanian lady fans pls
>>
F
>>
>>68506071
F
>>
F
>>
F
>>
F
>>
>>68506071
Good effort lads. You nearly won 0 - 0.

F
>>
Jesus

The beak on that one Albanian player
>>
>>68506071
F
>>
I have no respect for underdog teams that have the chance to actually do something and fuck it all up
>>
>>68506071

Le F
>>
F
>>
>>68506566
>actually do something and fuck it all up

you mean france in the first 80 minutes?
>>
F
>>
>>68506153
>>68506153
>>68506153
REAL THREAD
>>
F
>>
F my friends
you deserved better
>>
They still have the best looking flag in the world tbqhwyf
>>
Most of us never liked them since now, I guess it's a victory.

F
>>
F
The team was remarkably Italian in attitude
>>
>>68506071
F

Very well organized team, I was impressed by that defense and how well they could smother the French offensive moves. The day they will attack half as well as they defend they could go far.

Also don't forget they hit the goalpost before France scored a goal. A little more luck then could have changed the face of the match.

Would have liked to see them pass the group stage to watch them humble the "big" teams.
>>
*pressing f* requiescat in pace
>>
Do I get to Fuck some of there woman
>>
F
>>
F
>>
F
>>
F

These brave lads deserved better.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.