[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tsu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: euro 2016 stats leaders so far.jpg (115 KB, 763x914) Image search: [Google]
euro 2016 stats leaders so far.jpg
115 KB, 763x914
tsu
>>
>Xhaka actually beat Kroos to passes

how DARE he? Kroos is the best sideways passer in world football
>>
>>68499778
He has to shot that much with almost none on target.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (3 MB, 440x247) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
3 MB, 440x247
>>68499778

>most saves
>and most aerial duels won
>Iceland

Based Hannes HADLDSAON and the other guy, you made my day yesterday
>>
>>68499859

one on target. the limp header straight at the keeper

Is he, dare I say it, finished?
>>
>>68499778
>10 shots
>0 goals
>>
>10 shots
>1 on target
>even attempted a 50 meter free kick
>hit the wall twice
>>
>they're rewarding the most shots even though they weren't on target or.did nothing
Will uefa do anything to keep the delusion that penaldo is anywhere near Messi
>>
>>68500126
man his ego is his fucking problem, he is still nuts but a coach gotta tell him he should stop doing weird shit, fergie did that and on that moment at manu he was the best player on the world
>>
>>68501144
That's not it, back then he was starting out and had to contain himself. He does what he wants now and his mind he's good
>>
>>68499778
>all these irrelevant stats
we USA now?
>>
>>68499811
He is packman, the GOAT of packing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.