[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMPORTANT PSA FOR ALL JFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: SUICIDE.jpg (351 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
SUICIDE.jpg
351 KB, 640x360
IMPORTANT PSA FOR ALL JFs

When England win tomorrow please realise that life will go on and that there are still things worth living for beyond your obsession with the England national team. Babies will be born, the elderly will die, people will start jobs and leave them, and in general the circle of every day life will continue.

If you're feeling even remotely close to self harm, in a general state of depression or just need someone to talk to please follow the link bellow to find a hotline to YOUR local professional.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

END PSA
>>
but what if wales win?
>>
>>68493599
>but what if wales win?

kek

KEK

K E K
>>
>>68493599
*****but what will happen WHEN wales win******
>>
>>68493599
What if your auntie was your uncle?
>>
>>68493636
means you will laugh it off? that's the spirit
>>
>>68493688
I don't think you quite understand the mentality of the Welsh, it's very similar to Scottish. You think most JFs have an obsession with England on this board? For your average Welshman they LITERALLY don't go a day without seething with rage because of their inferiority complex. They go out to both life and football matches needing to win so deeply to their very core that of course they never can. That and they're just shit.
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>Killing yourself over something that isn't even an actual sport and you're not even on the fucking team

For what reason?
>>
>>68493728
>You think most JFs have an obsession with England on this board?
I really don't. It's just that there's a shitload of english posters, and teasing england it's quite simple
>>
>>68494054
Beats me too amerifriend, I have no idea what leads people to constantly make threads about both the English league and national team all year round, when we barely do the reverse but it happens. I'm just doing the right thing and stepping in early.

Prevention is the best form of treatment in this case.
>>
>>68493599
Wales never EVER beat England in anything relevant
>>
Only going to kill myself if they England don't win 2-1 as i put £400 on them at 8-1
>>
>IMPORTANT PSA FOR ALL JFs

>When England win tomorrow please realise that life will go on and that there are still things worth living for beyond your obsession with the England national team. *Muslim* babies will be born, the elderly will die, people will lose jobs to multi-culturalism, and in general the circle of every day life will continue within the caliphate.

>If you're feeling even remotely close to self harm, in a general state of depression or just need someone to talk to please follow the link bellow to find a hotline to YOUR local professional.

>http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

ftfy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.