[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doris Burke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Doris Burke.jpg (61 KB, 390x404) Image search: [Google]
Doris Burke.jpg
61 KB, 390x404
I bet her breath smells like old hotdog water. That being said isn't she a strong powerful woman?
>>
>strong powerful woman

I guess OP didnt listen to her on the BS report.

Pop being upset and not giving her a wordy answer literally gave her PTSD
>>
I would pipe her over Erin Andrews
>>
File: wApuHK8.jpg (44 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wApuHK8.jpg
44 KB, 512x512
>you will never snuggle with her while watching the nba finals
Why even live
>>
I want to lay across her and suck on those saggy milf tits while she tells me her opinion on whether Stephen Curry is a bitch ass nigger.
>>
Horrific announcer who ruins college football broadcasts.
>>
>>68484885
erin andrews is the most overrated meme sideline reporter of them all

everybody knows she got her job by being attractive, she's knowledgeable as brick, half the espn family hated her diva attitude and she's a jock chaser, hooked up with several athletes, which would be automatic grounds for dismissal for any "journalist' but MUH FEMALE DISCRIMINATION CARD

there's a reason espn let her go, they were sick of her shit
>>
I like her voice desu brehs.
>>
>>68484956
Then why does this board love her so much?
Cunt suddenly rose to fame with that """"""leaked"""""" video
>>
did she just suddenly become somewhat attractive. Im pretty sure she was pretty ugly a few years back
>>
>>68484485

The glasses do it for me. Not enough women like wearing them, which I guess I can understand. :(
>>
soak up hot dog water with a shredded wheat. pretty tasty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.