[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UEFA act on your words !
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1404229032146.jpg (1 MB, 4400x3400) Image search: [Google]
1404229032146.jpg
1 MB, 4400x3400
UEFA said if there was 1 more riot between England and Russia.

Then both countries would be thrown out of the euros.

Well, there was a riot so UEFA stand up and deliver on your words

http://nos.nl/ek2016/artikel/2111142-opnieuw-rellen-rond-ek-nu-in-lille.html
>>
>>68474524
>inside the stadium
outside is free for all
>>
>>68474551

Really.

So inside the stadium is a No No,

Yet, outside a stadium UEFA turns a blind eye.

Maybe we should drag UEFA to the European Court of Human Rights, for crimes against people's rights to be safe
>>
>>68474524
Well, they arrester dozens of Russian hools this morning before they reach their destination, but it seems some sneaked in.
>>
File: LOL_Dutchies.png (2 KB, 568x39) Image search: [Google]
LOL_Dutchies.png
2 KB, 568x39
>>68474524
>>68474620

All this butthurt from the stoners
>>
Even ignoring the whole "inside the stadium" rule that retarded OP didn't read, if 6 people throwing a chair at each other couple of times is a RIOT, then what was happening in Marseilles past 3 days is a WW3
>>
I don't see the problem here.

England and Wales were drinking together today because Brits can handle each others banter. We now know there will be no trouble there, and England have nothing against Slovakia, so that will be fine too.

Russians try to show up to start shit. Get laughed away by the United Kingdom. Russia now have to behave against Slovakia, but it's Russia so of course they won't.
>>
>>68474620
It's not UEFA's job to keep people safe outside of the stadium, that's the job of the police.

They just have a responsibility inside the stadium.

Obviously.
>>
>english hooligan culture

Love how based Russians kicked the shit out of britcucks and love how britcucks cried to uefa after.
>>
>>68474620
It's not UEFA's job to keep the peace on the street of Marseille you fucking retard.

AFAIK, the games themselves are the only major events organised by UEFA themselves so they are responsible for keeping order during the games
>>
>>68475384
Someone from the dailymail will screencap you and post that Russians want to start WW3
>>
>>68476085
We've not had a hooligan culture for 20 odd years. Russians turned up thinking we're a load of hard men and they found they were fighting normal football fans
>>
>>68476191
People will train for two years and go to Russia, extreme sport holiday of all time.
>>
2018 is going to be fun.

...if England manage to qualify, that is.
>>
>>68476269
What is there to train? It's pretty evident the way their hooligans kicked your asses; just quickly charge in on smaller groups, use the momentum to beat them up, then back away, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>68476314
>>68476269

Our police is actually competent and none of that shit is gonna happen, they're able to handle thousand of those retards every other week in big derby's, French can't even handle 150

In recent Russian Cup finale game they had fucking balloons up in the sky and OMON on every corner, it'll get 10 times worse during WC
>>
patrician tier: Croatia, Netherlands, Chile, Costa Rica, Honduras, Ghana, Belgium, Russia
Good tier: Spain, Cote D'ivore, Italy, Ecuador, France, Argentina, Portugal, Germany
Meh tier: Brazil, Australia, Greece, England, Uruguay, Switzerland, Mexico
Shit tier: Cameroon, Japan, Korea, Bosnia, Iran, United states, Algeria, Iran, Colombia
POWERGAP
Topkek tier: Nigeria
>>
>>68476454
>none of that shit is gonna happen
When your politicians are telling the fans to keep fighting, I doubt it
>>
File: 14659395865480.jpg (68 KB, 1112x598) Image search: [Google]
14659395865480.jpg
68 KB, 1112x598
>this thread
>>
>>68476520
>your politicians
LDPR retards are politicians now? They're literally a meme party(they have no agenda, goals or ideology) with proto-Trump as a lead who just says random shit to steer shit up, nobody votes for them.
>>
>>68476191
Not really though, the Russians trained for months to become basically a militia and the attacked a bunch of non-hooligan people who had just come for the football and the piss up with the lads.
The Russians are cowards really and I'm pretty sure they would've got fucked up if I was there
>>
>>68476085

Pretty much this.

Kek.
>>
its funny how i can read dutch even though i dont know any of their vocabulary. its like a fucked up english
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.