[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think that the Euros is ours to lose now? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (5 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
5 KB, 1280x768
Anyone else think that the Euros is ours to lose now?

If you look at how the groups will fair out it seems that after we win our group we'll play Czech Republic in the last 16... Won't even waste time with explaining that one... We'll win.

Next up will be Belgium or Portugal. Either way I'm not the slightest bit scared. The two, along with Austria, have been the biggest letdowns of the Euros thus far. Another win in 90 minutes.

Then in the semis we'll probably face Spain - our first real challenge. Spain however, as we saw, are incredibly pedestrian and very susceptible on the counter - well it's a good thing that we have Sterling, Lallana, Rooney, and Alli to tear them apart!

Finally we have either Germany or France in the final. France is a guaranteed win. Germany meanwhile will be trickier and could pose threats but I think we have enough to edge them out.

50 years of hurt are over lads!
>>
We'll lose m8, it's in our blood
>>
File: mocking-man.jpg (141 KB, 305x393) Image search: [Google]
mocking-man.jpg
141 KB, 305x393
>>68474430
>Thinking England will beat Wales!
>>
English delusion never fails to amuse.
>>
>well it's a good thing that we have Sterling, Lallana, Rooney, and Alli to tear them apart!
lost it there
>>
>>68474430
You should focus on not being disqualified first my drunk lad
>>
>>68474430
t. every Brit before and during every single tournament until England fails miserably and are sent home early
>>
>>68474430
>Anyone else think that the Euros is ours to lose now?
Where do you get off even thinking like this?
>>
>>68474871
>English
It's probably a Jock, lad.
>>
File: Wayne Rooney.jpg (24 KB, 463x327) Image search: [Google]
Wayne Rooney.jpg
24 KB, 463x327
>>68474430
>still believing in Rooney
>>
Please stop making these kind of posts. People are going to screencap it and then mock us when we fail to beat Wales.
>>
One thing is sure
If you get out of your group you will lose at a penalty shootout
>>
>people will take this seriously
>>
>posting in troll threads

(i don't count btw)
>>
File: rooneybtfo.webm (2 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
rooneybtfo.webm
2 MB, 700x394
>>68475002
>that flag
>this thread
rooney was one of our better players against russia
>>
cant wait for McClean to score the winner in Ireland v England, provided you make it out of your group of course
>>
It's going to be a glorious month
>>
best possible thing for england to happen is to get disqualified

that way you can at least keep believing in your delusion and claim you would've won it

your boys abroad are working hard for that everyday along with the russians, so it's looking good
>>
>>68474430

No, I dont think it's ours to lose.

England, even if they have a half-decent side, always scrape through the groups, stumble to the quarter final, and then get knocked out on penalties to a side who probably could have won in normal time (exceptions being Euro 96, and being unfortunate in Euro 2004).
>>
>>68474430

Don't worry Nigel, you will make it out of the group.

That's why UEFA introduced the 3rd placed team advancing.
>>
Is this the place for me to point out that Rooney in CM works exactly like a dream, is obviously a cheeky ace-up-the-sleeve rather than a mad last-minute gamble, and maybe we'll do alright this time lads?
>>
File: 1465758313970.png (240 KB, 935x720) Image search: [Google]
1465758313970.png
240 KB, 935x720
>mfw I saw a bunch of England flags on cars when I was walking to the shop earlier
>>
I won't be deluded and scream about its coming home, but I'm more confident about the team we have now than the 'golden generation' we had before who played like shit together

It does look promising, especially with such a young squad, I'm not sure about these euros but i think we'll have an international cup win sooner rather than later
>>
I was fucking fuming after that Russia game tbqh lads

If we lose to Wales I don't want to live
>>
>>68474967

no no yank get back to your bayou you fat iliterite

the disappointment finally reached maximum at the last world cup and there has been very little hype imo.

we literally just hope to have a fun tournament with a youthful team who seem to play ok

honestly when it comes to football the whole world forgets we tend to have a sense of humour about ourselves
>>
>>68478356
>iliterite
>>
>all these non-Brits will never walk through a council estate during the World Cup / euros

You don't know true patriotism
>>
Hodgson must walk the fucking fat owl looking cunt

Get Big Sam in and make us a hoofball team with a bit of quality
>>
kek

KEK
>>
>>68478401

i aslo confused yank and the south

sorry i don't have a master ruseman image or i'd be posting it you can be sure
>>
>>68478437

ah WC98 down the mill house pub after with ronnie davis' son standing on the pool table, brandishing a cue like a conductor before his orchestra and leading the glorious mad chants of 'bring on the argies'

or after our euro 96 exit where a russian from the local language school was stabbed near the youth centre after being asked if he was german

watching matches and drinking from cans round ken's where he bred dangerous dogs and sold smack but also petitioned the council for better facilities for the local children

and me, somehow not getting my face decked in despite being the son of a former rozzer

halcyon days my friend
>>
>>68478653
these truly are the most magical days
it doesn't need to come home lads, it never left
>>
No of course we won't win
What are you on about?
>>
We're gonna win, then next year Liverpool will win the EPL, Corbyn will win the GE and ISIS will be destroyed.
>>
That'll do OP, that'll do
>>
File: CycleOfAcceptance_Diagram.png (234 KB, 619x582) Image search: [Google]
CycleOfAcceptance_Diagram.png
234 KB, 619x582
>>68478798
>>
JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.