[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (44 KB, 579x644) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44 KB, 579x644
Main goal threat of top teams going into tournaments

>Euro 96
Del Piero
Klinsmann
Shearer
Bergkamp
Dugarry
Laudrup brothers

>World Cup 2006 (Euro teams)
Del Piero/Totti
Henry/Trezeguet
Owen/Rooney
Klose
Van Nistelrooy
Villa/Torres

>Euro 2016
Giroud
Mario Gomez
Morata
Kane
Graziano Pelle
Pookaku

Why is goalscoring ded?
>>
>>68465654
ah yes we will just ignore ronaldo muller bale and lewandowski and pretend like the laudrups were relevant goalscorers and owen and rooney werent overrated shite
>>
>>68465872
I'm looking at the strikers of the top teams. Muller is playing on the right and the others aren't really top teams.
>>
Literally the two greatest goalscorers of all time still playing plus Suarez, Zlatan, Neymar, Benzema, Muller, Lewa.

All these are just as good as the players you listed

>Goalscoring ded
>>
>>68466348
How do you explain the current list of goalscorers then? Full of literally whos.

The favourites for the last world cup literally started Fred as striker.

>Fred
>>
>>68466195
well then youre an idiot because alot of the players you listed didnt play as a striker
>>
>>68466647
Strikers and centre forwards then. You know what I mean.
>>
>>68466718
in what world does michael luadrup count and thomas muller doesnt
>>
>>68467142
Alright just Brian Laudrup then stop being facetious you potato nigger.
>>
>>68467379
brian laudrup wasnt a striker either you dickhead
>>
File: denmark vs croatia 1996.jpg (56 KB, 802x489) Image search: [Google]
denmark vs croatia 1996.jpg
56 KB, 802x489
>>68467491
https://youtu.be/INJyPPZ_p4M?t=47

Stop being a cunt paddy
>>
>>68467730
playing up fron sometimest doesnt make you a striker
>>
>>68467937
>>68465654
>going into tournaments
>is literally playing striker in the tournament
>>
>>68468070
ok fine, but whatever about it, he wasnt a brilliant one and denmark werent even a leading contender

and half the other listed were wide forwards or number 10s

shite thread
>>
>>68468132
I was just making an observation that the strikers for the favourite teams for this tournament play for such world beaters as Southampton, Everton and Besiktas. Thanks for your miserable contribution though mate.
>>
>>68466583

You're just overrating the old guys because of nostalgia.

Messi. Ronaldo. Zlatan. Suarez. Lewandowski. Aguero.
There has never been 6 guys at that level playing at the same time before. Then you have Bale, Neymar, Benzema, Aubameyang, Griezmann, Muller, Deeney etc

Higuain, Vardy, Kane, Lukaku, Costa, Giroud, Defoe

Plenty of top strikers around.
>>
>>68473287
>You're just overrating the old guys because of nostalgia.

Henry, Shevchenko, Van Nistelrooy, Eto'o, Drogba, Ronaldo Nazario, Totti, Del Piero
>>
>>68473287
>Deeney
kek
>>
>>68477364
lets be real here Drogba was good at a lot of things but scoring goals was not one of them
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.