[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN SPAIN'S """"""""""GOLDEN GENERATION"""""""""" GOT BTFO
>>
>>68452207
It's for cyclists you tard
>>
Gracias Doctor Fuentes
>>
>>68452243
>implying Fuentes wasn't involved with far more than cycling

Nadal being stripped of all titles incoming
>>
>>68452207
WE WON EURO 2012 GUISE
>>
>implying they didn't swap the bags already
>>
>>68452207
I doubt there's much evidence left. All destroyed or tainted.

The current government even gave one of the main suspect athletes, marta domínguez, a chair in the senate and a new political career, probably to keep her silent.

This same athlete was just sanctioned by the CAS this winter for anomalies in her bio passport and striped of all her titles won in the last 5 years. The same athlete spanish justice refused to punish for whatever reason
>>
It's common knowledge that Messi used HGH but people still deny leliga doping
>>
>>68452375
Because of a disease you idiot.
>>
>>68452419
Then he shouldn't be allowed to be a footballer simple as
>>
>>68452425
Then no injured player should be allowed to have a recovering treatment, right?
>>
>>68452425
yes, because a butthurt faggot says so
>>
>>68452455
No because it's against the laws of any sport to use HGH
>>
>>68452453
People get banned for using cough medicine here.
>>
>>68452459
he wasn't a professional athlete when they gave him the product
>>
>>68452480
Oh well that's alright then as long as he cheated before he could be tested
>>
>>68452459
maybe that's why the hgh treatment lasted only until he was 15, you fucking idiot lel
>>
>>68452501
It's irrelevant how long it lasted if he didn't take it he wouldn't be a footballer and if he would then he shouldn't have any issue making a sacrifice for his dream
>>
>>68452496
well yeah :p he didn't cheat when it became illegal for him.
>>
>>68452207
this is a good thing actually
and most of those bags will be cyclists and athletes
>>
>>68452569
btw there are 99 names, some big cheater will fall
>>
>>68452243
no no man, he admitted to give drugs to many athletes of many sports even Spain football team, barcelona and real madrid but hey football moves more money than cycling so...
>>
>>68452583
Do you think Nadal is juicing ?
>>
>>68452516
>It's irrelevant how long it lasted
lel no it's not you mong, it is legal on a kid with medical problems, it is not on adults with no medical problems, reason why it's a banned substance

it's a medical treatment considered obligatory in first world countries since lack of growth hormone can cause heart failure and other organ problems later in life dur to lack of development

I guess you also think cristiano ronaldo shouldn't be allowed to play since he had heart surgery at 15 to 'save his career' according to his mother
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1131424/Ronaldo-heart-surgery-age-15-save-career-mother-reveals.html
>>
>>68452608
he might be the biggest athlete that could be there
I actually don't expect any football or basketball big name in it

I'm still confident about him

>>68452598
it was supposedly something that he said to a guy he shared the cell with
he never said anything despite threating, he doesn't have any big name in football
>>
Too bad all the evidence regarding Spanish football players has been destroyed
>>
>>68452475
My mother gave me cough medicine once when I was 10, it's the reason why I'm not a professional footballer
>>
also I'm loving how everyone has taken for granted that there are only spanish names
>>
The Dutch are finally gonna get their WC win
>>
>>68452654
source?
>>
it's not a fucking coincidence

the 2008 euro was bought by cheating/doping and then blatter saw it as lucrative to give spain the world cup, since la liga was growing and it would be an investment to his best interests, spain was rigged to win the tournament (even with the doping they had help) and won the cup going 1-0. With blatter swimming in money it was okay for them to win 2012 at their peak doping era, when Contador was busted and Nadal roided so hard that he became a cripple for a year afterwards. Can't wait til these fuckers are caught.
>>
>>68452306
AMEN BROTHER
>>
>>68452664
>>68452636

http://www.physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
>>
>>68452501
>>68452785
Dont be so confident in what youre saying when youve no clue about roids really.
>>
>>68452785

pertaining to muscle mass, i dont see Messi looking like Mr Olimpia any time soon, and he likely exercises daily
>>
>>68452838
It would have strengthened the fibers in his muscles where ever he worked out. It helps tremendously with strengthening the knee for example if its worked strenuously. I am sure the use of HGH also helps him now for recovery. What evidence do we have that he still doesnt take it? Piss test? or? Are blood samples taken?
>>
>>68452881
football players get piss tests everytime right after matches
>>
>>68452838
>>68452888

He could easily be still taking something like mk 677 which stimulates your own growth factors and that definitely wouldnt be visible on any test.
>>
File: 1.jpg (79 KB, 846x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79 KB, 846x480
>>68452838
You can be strong without looking physically huge. Try and get your average bodybuilder to do this for 8 hours a day and see how long they last but she can do it.
>>
>>68452812
are you saying the treatment lasted beyond he was 15?
>>
>>68452898
Dont know. Have no evidence.
>>
>>68452742
Dont even want to get it like this desu

I doubt anyone would give a fuck at all
>>
>>68452881
>What evidence do we have that he still doesnt take it? Piss test? or? Are blood samples taken?
you do realize messi is probably one of the most tested players in the world considering he participates in all national and international competitions available and tends to make it far into the competitions? lel what an expert on roids you are
>>
>>68452898
It doesnt have to last after 15 if he used it before then. All the research suggest roids will prime your muscles for life. Thats an unfair advantage versus someone who has never used.
>>
>>68452207
Oh what a surprise
>>
>>68452891
just like anyone then
the fact that he had a medical treatment as a kid doesn't mean he is more inclined than anyone else to get some undercover drug
>>
>>68452608
ofc
>>
>>68452924
Well it would make your see the advantages of using drugs to help you. See >>68452785 for how its cheating even after years of stopping.
>>
File: 1459704219140.jpg (236 KB, 905x653) Image search: [Google]
1459704219140.jpg
236 KB, 905x653
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>68452920
This.
I think Brock Lesnar is the best example of this.
>>
>>68453097
MIT did a big study on it. Basically said anyone who has ever used roids even for one cycle can not compete in sports as it gives them a lifetime unfair advantage as their muscles react more readily to stress. Thats what I mean by prime.
>>
can we just agree that all sportsmen enhance their performance?

Why do you think players like Torres show tremendous potential for a couple of years and then crash and burn?
>>
>>68453161
Yes but to what degree is important. We need a cut off range as to whats acceptable and what isnt as some growth hormones give you an increased risk of cancers. I like to think lance got his balls cancer from roid abuse. No evidence though but he was up to the gills on growth factors. We have to make it safe for people.
>>
>>68453161
Torres had a meniscus operation in 2010 so he could play in the WC, but since then he lost part of his speed.
Anyway he's ok again
>>
>>68453196
The only reason its unsafe is that it needs to be covert.

Taking untested chemicals just because they wont show anything on the drug test.
>>
Do HGH/Steroids increase the size of one's penis?
>>
>>68453245
try injecting it into your pee pee and report back
>>
>>68453047
hahha fucking claybabby couldn't even win on clay

Nadal is finished. He didn't even make it past 30.
>>
>>68452207
does this mean we finally won a world cup?
>>
>>68452354
using a blood bag is already an illegal way to enchance performance so there does not need to be any drugs in the bag
the real question is if/how they will get the dna of suspects to test the dna in the bloodbags against
to catch valverde the italians had to wait until the tour de france entered italy for one day to get his blood
>>
>>68453245
Actually they typically decrease it from what I understand.

You also get boobs usually from it too
>>
Anyone who denies Madrid and Barca are doping is deluded beyond belief. Bale and Ronaldo's physical transformations alone are enough evidence for anyone who knows what to look for.
>>
>>68453922
>Brits mad that they can't compete against la Liga.
>>
>>68453922
>Ronaldo's physical transformation
you mean the one that happened at united? lel
>>
File: holy fuck i love being white.jpg (192 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck i love being white.jpg
192 KB, 1536x2048
>People care about road disciplines of cycling and not dirt disciplines
>>
I wish th food carts atMardidwould be exposed. Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos etc
>>
>>68453957
>latins not doping

Please .. We all know yeyre the pioneers here. Would do anything for a peso.
>>
>>68452940
t.Djokovic
>>
>>68454795
>>68455501
don't talk to me you drunk retard
>>
Iniesta*
Xavi*
Villa*
>>
>>68461917

tep kok
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.