[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
usa states without professional sports team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
very well.

To which of these states in the united states, we can take a franchise of MLS ( Major League Soccer) and convert that state , the state of soccer in USA ?
>>
>>68450869
Birmingham, Alabama
>>
>>68450869
that flag left to arkansas looks nice
>>
>>68450869
Fuck spicflop, give Providence an nhl team pls :)
>>
File: Roques.png (18 KB, 133x133) Image search: [Google]
Roques.png
18 KB, 133x133
>>68450885
>>
>>68450894
yeah looks comfy. Vermont by the way.
>>
>>68450935
my favorite flags are south carolina, and wyoming
>>
>>68450869
nevada's gonna get the raiders
>>
>>68450992
I speak of a state that can lead to a franchise of Major League Soccer (MLS)

and make that state becomes the state of soccer in USA
>>
>>68450869
Are we supposed to recognize those flags?
Anyway one of them has the same flag as imperial spain, let's give it to them
>>
>It's that Costa Rican obsessed with American and Canadian soccer.
>>
Anchorage, Alaska deserves a team.
>>
>>68451170
alaska should better look to host Winter Olympics
>>
>>68451176
No fuck you. AFC Anchorage will be a reality.
>>
>>68450869
Dear God Iowa's flag looks like shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.