[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can everyone stop overhyping us now? Can we go back to 10 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1465843994042.png (42 KB, 522x629) Image search: [Google]
1465843994042.png
42 KB, 522x629
Can everyone stop overhyping us now? Can we go back to 10 years ago when we could play low key games with barely any pressure from the media?
>>
>>68450780
Don't worry Belgium, I'm positive you're making a comeback and going to top 4.
>>
but 10 years ago you couldn't even qualify for big tournaments and trust me you don't want to go back to that
>>
>it's a Belgium comes back as a super villain episode
>>
>>68450780
maybe if your shit players stopped talking shit to the media as if they were superstars people would lay off shitting on you for your failures
>>
take out the grumpy congo niggers and start players who actually want to play
>>
>>68450780
if we can back in time
we need to go back at least 14 years ago
>>
File: 5168564864168.jpg (85 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
5168564864168.jpg
85 KB, 612x612
>It's a Wilmots dies of a traincrash episode
>>
>>68450780
no one was hyping except big companies who sell merchandise. What did you expect?
>>
>>68450780
No, the belgian perpetual dark horsery is seared into everyone minds, thanks to several years of build up. Every game you lose against big countires will bring shame and mockery
>>
>>68450780
But the Belgian hype largely died in 2014 after the World Cup, the peak hype was 2013 when everyone realised that you have a lot of Premier League players
>>
That's what you get for playing Kev brown on the right and Fellaini in the middle
>>
>he wants to go back to the Sonck-Buffel times
nigga what
>>
>>68454722
this
remember to watch the next game on the big screen and make sure to buy some watered down jupiler for 4 euros
>>
>>68452273
pls be true
>>
>>68450780
no
>>
Not sacking lelmots after the World Cup
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.