[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this man have no dignity? His only job was to go out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: varejao_760x442.jpg (235 KB, 756x440) Image search: [Google]
varejao_760x442.jpg
235 KB, 756x440
Does this man have no dignity? His only job was to go out and flop. I was at the watch party in the Q and by the end everyone was booing whenever he showed up on screen. Disgraceful.
>>
He's a traitor fuck him
>>
Based Varejão will celebrate an NBA championship in Cleveland, something LeBum will never do.
>>
i hope the cavs win and don't mail him a ring
>>
>>68448648
>His only job was to go out and flop.

he's very good at his job so what's the matter?

>>68448696
got traded.
>>
>>68448829
>got traded.
You're going to talk shit about something you don't even know about? He was waived and had his choice of teams to go to, including the Spurs. He picked Golden State.
>>
>>68448648

he actually did a full out soccer flop. most players just get back up right away, he went the whole nine yards with the time wasting and the rolling around on the ground and everything

never thought it would actually happen in basketball
>>
>>68448872
he got traded from cavs to portland, then he got waived.

>picked the best team in the league where a friend of his plays

well fucking duh
>>
Did you really expect anything better from a guy whos trademark skill is flopping?
>>
>>68448949
>>68448829
Neymar, you should be resting, not defending flops
>>
Tfw I thought he was going to sabotage the Warriors

Fuck this traitor
>>
>>68448648
He's from a country where the biggest sport encourages acting. Ginobli does the same shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.