[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: growingup_love_140925.jpg (176 KB, 756x430) Image search: [Google]
growingup_love_140925.jpg
176 KB, 756x430
The Big """""""Three"""""""
>>
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
fucking kek
jefferson is the third
>>
>>68447287
Little dick white boi can't play with the big boys
>>
>lebron 41
>kyrie 41
>love 2

someone post the gif of him going for a hi 5 and lebron yells at him, its actually kind of sad
>>
>>68447287
soft white boi pussi
>>
>Love's +/- was +18 second highest in the game
>Lelbron's was +13
Love is elite, you just can't see it because none of you are staticians like myself.
>>
>>68447287
Little dick white bois can't jump
>>
>>68447287
Kevin Love either plays really well or plays like dogshit. Usually he disappears on the road, but his defense was actually not too horrible tonight. Why does he not post his guy up every fucking possession though? He clearly can score when he isn't acting like a fragile bitch
>>
>>68447720
>>68447776
>>
File: Ck4gSOqUYAAH7V1.jpg (50 KB, 587x469) Image search: [Google]
Ck4gSOqUYAAH7V1.jpg
50 KB, 587x469
What did he mean by this?
>>
He's just a blackhole. He's shit offensively and even worse defensively. Love can't even post Green and he can't hit open 3s consistently. He can't rebound. He can't drive. He can't create his own shot. He can't transition.

Should've kept Wiggins.
>>
>>68447964

Thanks famalam.
>>
File: wtfhomerface.png (278 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
wtfhomerface.png
278 KB, 507x501
Just a reminder that if they hadn't traded Wiggins for Love they'd have cap space to sign more free agents and a young number 1 overall pick who's a great perimeter defender.

Instead they traded Wiggins and fucked up their salary cap for a player who basically stands in the corner and shoots 3's on offense and plays no offense.
>>
K.Love need donuts and french fries in his contract. Skinny Love is fucking useless. Watching him trying to "post" up someone is embarrassing.

Lebron new plan, replace white Kevin and with Dark Kevin, KD. Solidifying team dark skin for the next NBA finals against Golden state again.

For another team light skin vs dark skin matchup.

Kevin doesn't know what to do in this game because he sees a bit of himself in Klay and Curry and juist fucks up.
>>
>>68448035
>Should've kept Wiggins.

Agreed. Wiggins coming off the bench would have probably been huge for the cavs
>>
>>68448084

*plays no defense
>>
>>68448035
He played good defense in the 2nd half
>>
>>68448035
>>68448130
Have you guys watched any Wolves games? Wiggins can't shoot and can't defend and isn't a good passer
>>
>>68448035
Actually Love is fine if his defense is on point and he keeps moving to draw the opponent defense. He's still a big guy with potential offensive explosiveness(albeit not 110 million).
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 750x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 750x932
>>68447287
HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE, HE'S A WHITE MAN
>>
>>68448106

This is very sound logic
>>
>>68448189
But he can drive to the cup consistently. No one on the Cavs other than LeBron or kyrie can break down the defense and create scoring opportunities. Love can't post any more so he can't manufacture his own shot. Might as well have Frye out there if all love is gonna do is stand in the corner and shoot 3s
>>
>>68447287
only white player in the nba who actually makes his team worse
>>
>tfw you get boxed out by curry who is 7 inches shorter

seriously he's shit.
>>
>>68448035

completely agree

It's always better to pick up young talent than an aging ballhog
>>
>>68447781
this is a joke but there is something to be said for having a pf who can stretch the floor so well while scoring basically zero points and doing absolutely nothing but stand there. wonder why they didn't play frye tho
>>
Kevin Love doesn't deserve all of the criticism he's getting. He's a post player that's being asked to space the floor. He rarely touches the ball and, when he does, he's expected to play perfectly after standing around doing nothing on the wing for the last 8 minutes? Asking a post player to space the floor is like asking Steph Curry to stop shooting 3s and start driving all the time.

I don't know why the Cavs went after Love. He's the antithesis of a good fit for this team with 2 drivers and a lack of perimeter shooting. They would have been better off grabbing someone that's athletic, can play post defense well, and hit some mid-range jumpers.
>>
>>68447781
+/- is a fucking meme m8.

>Subbed in someone
>Do nothing but stand on the corner, make a few cuts to move the defense, and play mediocre defense that any NBA player can do
>My team just so happens to shoot 75% while I'm on the floor while the other team shoots only 30%
>Wow I'm so good at the game my +/- is so high!
>>
>>68449875
except when he is in the post he's fucking useless and still misses and gets outrebounded.
>>
>>68449926
>last 10 games
>45.5% FG, 9.9 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 18.9ppg
>Against GS
>40% FG, 7 rebounds, 11ppg
Dude is getting no touches man. He's not gonna have a rhythm and he's not going to play well. I don't get what's so hard to understand about this.
>>
Win or lose, Love needs to go. It's just not working out m8.
>>
Where would he fit in? I'm starting to feel bad for him
>>
>>68449996
He'd actually be a pretty good fit for the Raptors I think you dirty canuk.

Star PG. Lowry fills the slashing/cutting/driving role. Derozan fills in the scoring SG role. Love brings a post presence while being able to slightly spread the floor as well as additional rebounding. I don't think it'd be a bad fit like he is in Cleveland.
>>
File: 1465877250791.webm (387 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1465877250791.webm
387 KB, 480x480
>>68448420
>>
>>68450038
Can't tell if thats a flop considering how skinny curry is..
>>
>>68447287
lmao at least Bosh could play good d
>>
>>68450117
Except when Duncan was patrolling in the paint.
>>
>Combine for 84 points.
>Not a big three.

Wew.
>>
>player plays like garbage
>coach keeps him on the court

can a burger please explain this bizzare coaching that happens all the time?
>>
>>68451565
Having a 7 footer that "can" """shoot""" 3s draws out the opposing center making room for lebron/kyrie to drive to the basket
>>
Kevin Love is a great player but he's just a horrible matchup against Dray.
>>
>>68451645
and why can't thompson or mozgov do that instead?
>>
>>68451656
>Kevin Love is a great player
implying implications
>>
>>68451664

im surpised mozgov gets so few minutes desu
>>
>>68451703
Can someone explain to me why they hired someone with downs syndrome to coach the cavs?
>>
>>68451645
Frye can literally do that better than him and he's more mobile on defense
>>
Love needs to beef up like he was at Minnesota.
>>
>>68448355
Actually Wiggins is a below average finisher. He shoots 59% at the rim and the league average is 61%
>>
>>68451722
It was LeBrons choice to hire their current coach. He hired him so that LeBron could basically be the coach. Becuase Lue has no reputation as a coach or anything LeBron can just walk all over him and do what he wants. He is simply a puppet coach.
>>
>>68449996

The rockets
>>
>>68449996
Literally every team but the Cavs
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.