[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Venezuela? Do you consider us good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 125px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png (1 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
125px-Flag_of_Venezuela.svg.png
1 KB, 125x83
What do you think of Venezuela? Do you consider us good?
>>
>>68444128

lol no
>>
>>68444128
No.
>>
3/5 Stars t.b.q.h

Fucking admins, I fucking hate the word "desu"
>>
>>68444128
Come back after the next blackout and I'll tell you.
>>
>>68444128

yes
>>
>>68444128
Not bad, not great. Would be a solid team in CONCACAF, unfortunately you guys have to compete with Argentina/Brazil/Uruguay on a regular basis.
>>
scrappy underdog/10

there's a chance you're going to upset Chile with a cheeky 1-0 or benulties
>>
Good goalkeeper
>>
They played better than Uruguay or Jamaica. I think the tie was fair.
>>
>>68444236
>Not liking desu

Pretty gay desu
>>
>>68444285
This desu.
>>
>>68444285
This except for

>u r gay
>>
File: lollll.jpg (367 KB, 980x654) Image search: [Google]
lollll.jpg
367 KB, 980x654
>>68444128

>Do you consider us good?
>>
You were a joke. Now you are a regular team. You can beat anyone on Conmebol in a good day.
>>
>>68444128
Good, sorry about dealing with Argentina
>>
>>68444164
>>68444236
>>68444355
Pls be gentle with us Argentina-senpai
>>
>>68444128
Not at all.
>>
Your NT played with a lot of heart, even if they didn't have big name starts to give you the final push, they play like a team.

I hope messi is gentle with you, once he gets into autism mode he can't be stopped.
>>
I rated Arango and now I rate the meme PeƱaranda
>>
>>68444128
Pretty good until Chavez decided you guys didn't want nice things.
>>
>>68444285
They literally played better than Brazil did in the last game
>>
>>68444128

at least your national team is trending upwards
>>
It's a team to look up in the future. You guys keep growing while others stay the same or get worse.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.