[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck does an ethnic belgium even look like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 240x311
What the fuck does an ethnic belgium even look like?
>>
Think of it this way: Belgium is to France as Canada is to the US.
>>
>>68442511
>Belgium

JUST : THE COUNTRY
>>
There is no such thing as an ethnic Belgian because Belgium is not a real country
>>
As I understand they are a mix of dutch and french?
>>
>>68442511
An ethnic Wallonian
>>
>muh ehtnic yuros

literally a /pol/ meme
>>
>Fellatio
>>
>>68443029
What does an ethnic French look like?
>>
i like his hair
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 267x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 267x372
>>68444715
>>
>>68443029
Belgians are more like the Dutch
>>
wasn't belgium created to be the early warning system of another western german advance for the french and nothing else?
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 1250x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 1250x650
Ethnic belgians
>>
>>68445506
It was a part of the Netherlands that was first a part of Spain, then Austria and then the Netherlands again, but somehow they didn't want that anymore. I guess it's mostly because the Dutch are Protestants and the Belgians Catholics.

I'm not sure tho, I just know that they still occupy some German villages with like ~40k inhabitants that they got after WWI and need to return them when they fall apart.
>>
>>68444753
diego stop
>>
File: blog-pics-101.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
blog-pics-101.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
>>
>>68445584

About what I expected.

Another Bruseels attack when?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.