[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we finally agree, that he was overhyped all the time and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Kevin_De_Bruyne_vs_USA.jpg (4 MB, 2396x2686) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_De_Bruyne_vs_USA.jpg
4 MB, 2396x2686
Can we finally agree, that he was overhyped all the time and shouldn't even be a sub? Literally he did nothing for City and for his national team. He was a 0. His passes were terrible, his positioning was terrible aswell even tho he had no defender on his back. Ginger chimp, such a shame Belgium lost because of him today. Playing 10vs11 whole game.
>>
>>68432366
Is that the faggot that dived like a girl when we played in the world cup or was that some other faggot?
>>
try caring about the team when your own gk literally cucked you
>>
File: dibs.jpg (36 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dibs.jpg
36 KB, 550x404
>>68432366
>literally he did nothing for City
>>
>>68432584
Yeah ee all remember CL semis... But wait, was he even there?
>>
hes insane for city but may as well have not played today
>>
He was GOAT for City you filthy casual
>>
>>68432473
Please respond yuros. I need to know if I hate him.
>>
>>68432366
He didn't play well this match but if you really think he is a bad player you know nothing about football. I'm sorry
>>
>>68433167
>didn't play well
Oh you are so polite

Bendtner was less meme than he is. The only positive i can think of are long passes, and he even fucked that up today. Plus he is so damn slow.
>>
>>68433391
Don't forget the occasional blooter
>>
>>68433434
Something that most strikers/midfielders do on a daily. He is average. And he can't play for his NT for sure.
>>
>>68432366
Jose was right again
>>
Nah bro I rate De Brown
>>
he's not a bad player but he was overhyped
>>
Mourinho was right again.
>>
>>68432473
>>68432840
It's the faggot who scored the first goal against you so you probably hate him.
>>
>>68432761
I think even Sterling did more for City than De Bruyne in second leg with Real. Still, in PL he showed some skills.
>>
>>68432366
No.

He's quite good.

I didn't watch today's game btw but I watched him in the CL.
>>
he's being wasted on the right wing, both with belgium and city
just wait for pep
>>
>>68434994
the thing about the second leg was that Pellegrini put Yaya Touré to start, the fat fuck was completely useless and killed the midfield.
>>
Overrated? No.

He literally carried City in this years CL

No one played good in Belgium today, but their keeper lets be honest.
>>
He generated three A+ scoring chances for the ogiri and lukaku. Not his problem that they suck. He was the best player from Belgium by far.
>>
No, we can't. He was ded for a while and isn't there, yet. He still did fairly well, considering Wilmots is an idiot, who can't direct a team at all. Stop drawing conclusions from watching a few matches.
>>
>>68436359
he sucked dick all game
only eden play well

rest sucked big time

hopefully we can recover from this
>>
>>68436572
>only eden play well
kill yourself he did fuck all
>>
>>68436843
fuck you nigger
eden played OK
>>
I dont blame him, the poor guy is used to EPL defenses he didnt know what to do against proper defending
>>
>>68432366
This has to be the ugliest player in Europe. He looks like he's permanently in the acne ridden teenage stage.
>>
>>68436843
More like he was the only one trying to do something and didn't get any support from his teammates.
>>
>>68436843
imo he played well, him and Ninja (and Courois) were the only ones that played well (why the fuck Nainggolan was taken off btw). The problem with De Bruyne was that he's not good on the wing, he's too slow and cant play the ball in the spaces from there.

tl,dr: get a new coach
>>
>>68433715
RARE
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.