[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wow >such golden generation >much market value >such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: doge_italia_euro_2016.jpg (110 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
doge_italia_euro_2016.jpg
110 KB, 2000x1200
>wow
>such golden generation
>much market value
>such premier league
>so wow
>>
>>68432059
I rooted for you today...kys for the doge shit, newfag.
>>
italy is still shit lol
>>
>>68432376
t. Brazil
>>
Doge revival when
>>
>>68432376
Yeah, it's a pity we'll never be as good as Perú
>>
>friends all picking Belgium because muh hazard, muh kdb, muh lukaku
>I pick Italy because of coaching and defence
Thanks for the 200zł and making me look like I know my shit, Italy
>>
>>68432412
posted by a leaf. damn brazil dropped low
>>
File: Belgium-manager-Marc-Wilm-014.jpg (689 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Belgium-manager-Marc-Wilm-014.jpg
689 KB, 2560x1536
>Vertonghon and Alderwiereld
>best PL defensive partnership since Vidic and Rio
>Split them up and play a guy who has barely played in 3 years at CB
>play a literal MLS tier player at RB
>concede goal from simple long ball over the top
>>
>>68432652
>>best PL defensive partnership since Vidic and Rio
Getting way ahead of yourself there
>>
>>68432059
Belgium is the best team in the world...when it comes to friendlies kek
>>
>>68432525
So you won 1 pence nice work Plumboslav
>>
>>68432059

How much is the Belgium team worth? They must be the most expensive in the tournament

De Bruyne - £50 million
Lukaku - £30 million
Benteke - £30 million
Hazard - £30 million
Fellaini - £30 million
Courtois - £7 million
Alderweireld - £10 million
Origi - £10 million
Vertonghen - £10 million

So just those ones come to £207 million

Is there a more expensive squad at the Euros?
>>
Based Italy.

If I couldn't be Scottish, and had to pick any other nationality to be it would 100% be Italy.
>>
>>68432929
How do you make that curly L with the line through it?
>>
>>68432731

no
>>
>>68433010

Shift + 3 on a British keyboard

I don't know on a kraut keyboard

Just copy/paste it mein Freund
>>
Belgium are the equivalent to the England team circa 2006
>>
>>68433118
How do you pronounce that squiggly L with the line through it?
>>
>>68433133
massively overrated shite with no ACTUALLY world class players?
>>
>>68433118
we have that law sign § there

ORDNUNG MUSS SEIN
>>
>>68432929
they are not even in the top 4

http://www.forbes.com/sites/daniellerossingh/2016/06/10/england-has-most-expensive-team-at-846m-but-does-it-matter-at-euro-2016/#1bb08fef54dd
>>
>>68433208

Du bist nicht lustig Hans
>>
>>68432059
We need Doge in different jerseys to be game thread picture

Kek will make it happen
>>
>>68433133
No, not really.

England had decent fullbacks, Belgium don't have any. England had a shit goalie, Belgium have a great one. Belgium have creative wingers and attacking midfielders, England didn't have either. England had decent strikers, Belgium don't really have that.

So no, not really.
>>
>>68433234
>most expensive team draws against a team whose coach literally does it for free

England is a joke that writes itself.
>>
Shame their worst player was the great meme Naingolan, one of the worst DMF performances i've ever seen

>Roma
>>
>>68433243
Sorry I don't speak German
>>
>>68433226
kek
>>
>>68433272
I'm referring to them having a quality team on paper, but when it comes down to it they look fairly average
>>
Oh come on we will still qualify easily as 2nd
>>
>>68433306
might be because he's not a DMF
>>
>>68433376
Probably, although if he's in that position either him or Witsel need to protect the back 4, but no one did, just bad tactics or what i think Arrogance from the Belgians, it was so easy for the Italians to attack Belgium's back 4 their midfield was non existence
>>
>>68433234
>>68433281

That's a measure of perceived current value, NOT transfer price

GET A BRAIN

Harry Kane is, according to that, worth €112.5 million (£90 million) which is just patently fucking wrong. He's probably worth £30 million. But in terms of transfer fee he's free because he came from Spurs' academy
>>
Guys just to inform you there is a brazilian guy on /lit/ right now who wants to write a novel about 7-1

Here is what he has came up with so far
>1. A novel in the future where all records of Brazil losing 7-1 has been removed by the Brazilian thought police. However an archaeologist finds the records and must deliver them to the public
>2. A childrens book about a penguin who loses his fish catching contest 7-1 and is abandoned by his family
>3. A choose your own faith novel, where you are a brazilian and can choose whether to kill yourself after a football match or bully your son into a hard life

>>8158527
>>
>>68433307

Dorftrottel
>>
>>68433469
>He's probably worth £30 million
So you're saying that teams wouldn't want to pay over 30m or that Spurs would accept a bid of over 30m?

If Kane is to be sold it's going to take 75m+
>>
>>68433469
When Watford are turning down 20m for troy Feeney, Kane is nowhere near 30m
>>
>>68433494
>>
>>68433530
>>68433652
THAT'S NOT THE POINT

The point is that Belgium are the most expensive squad I can think of and I was wondering if any other team was more expensive
>>
memes aside, it was a good match. lukaku and origi just happened to be shit today
>>
>>68433718
Saying "most expensive" is kind of pointless though. It implies that the most expensive team should be the best, or one of the best teams when it doesn't take into account extremely valuable players who have never switched clubs (or did so at a very young age).

Comparing wages would be a better way of estimating how expensive a squad is.
>>
>>68433806
>Saying "most expensive" is kind of pointless though.
It's not at all. It means that clubs have rated them highly enough that they've spent lots of money on them.

As soon as you've had a large transfer fee spent on you, you have to justify it. That's a completely different situation to someone like Harry Kane who has no fee to justify.

>It implies that the most expensive team should be the best
Well but it should be, theoretically. But obviously it's not. It just shows how this Belgium team is completely flopping despite their perceived value.
>>
>>68432929
The values of the Belgian team are vastly inflated because so many of them play in England.
>>
>>68433965
Wages reflect perceived value much better because they do so for every player, not just the ones who switched clubs during their prime.

Let's use transfer fees as a measure of how good a team should be. By this logic, a squad composed of Messi, Iniesta, Muller, Pogba, Lewandowski, Busquets, Buffon etc would be one of the biggest underdogs at the tournament.

wages > estimated values > actual transfer fees paid
>>
>lelgium
>>
>>68432059

DOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
k
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.