[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are all the epic memes of these Euros? By this time in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1404905355781.jpg (199 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1404905355781.jpg
199 KB, 600x800
Where are all the epic memes of these Euros? By this time in the 2014 WC we had lots
>>
>>68429205
/espee/ is ded, its all /pol/ tier banter
>>
Wait until we get disqualified and then you'll see some good memes
>>
Spee has turned into pol cancer, Euro a shit
>>
>>68429205
that's a nice shoop. I heard that guy passed away tho
>>
Go to reddit if you want fun pictures. It's just /pol/ and /b/ here now.
>>
>>68429253
this 2bh
>>
>jarmo lenko :D
>>
The Russians are trying.
>>
reddit and /pol/ sapped this place of creativity

This use to be a meme factory
>>
I blame mobile devices. No one can into Photoshop anymore and the ones that can have little humour.
>>
>>68429205
The memes are the Russian fans stomping your country men's faces in like the giant pussies you all are.
>>
>>68429205
The EU has banned memes
>>
>>68430274
This
I'm posting on a tablet and can't be bothered to even think
>>
>>68430318
>americans calling anyone a pussy

white americans are the weakest white people on earth, that's why you have to shoot each other
>>
the memes ended when the russian fans were threatened with disqualification
>>
Why the fuck is people complaining already? We are literally in the fucking group stage, and with even more teams to add it up.

Just wait, it will pay off.
>>
Reminder that he died.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/brazil-superfan-clovis-fernandes-dies-6455500
>>
But we have """""le coach ball sniff""""" now
>>
>>68429889
Gotta love em
>>
>>68430442
This. We're 4 days in and people are comparing it with entire tournaments. The memes will come.
>>
/tv/ became the designated meme board
>>
Copa America has the true memes of the season, Euros are a shit.

>Peru BTFOs Brasil
>Brazil 7-1 against Haiti
>Congolombia getting BTFO by Costa Rica
>MESSI
>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

We won this year, lad.
>>
>>68430776
Uhmm no
>>
>>68430897

Uhmm yes
>>
Only meme so far is Belgium
>>
>>68430448

Another death Germany is responsible for
>>
>>68429253
this
>>
>riots
>nu iron curtain
>blooters everywhere
>based schweini coming on for a minute only to score
>kebabs BTFO

its been pretty sick m8, just haven't had anything super dramatic happen during a game yet
>>
File: 1465739490418.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465739490418.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>68431461
forgot webm
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.