[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1-0 >1-1 So can we all agree that Copa America has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
>1-0
>1-1
So can we all agree that Copa America has been way more entertaining than the riot cup
>>
>more goals
>more entertaining

fucking americans
>>
>>68423190
This.
Ireland-Sweden was competetive as hell. Very entertaining to watch as a netural.
>>
>>68423190
>implying he's talking about the skills
Every match can have something interesting to talk about and laugh at someone.
>>
We lack of rioting but it's understandable because we don't want to get shot tbqh
>>
>>68423170
>not appreciating the riots
Quality of football is bad, quality of all those surroundings is great!

And pls don't pick on other Europeans who don't win by 2 goals or more, the others aren't as good as us.
>>
lel nah fuck off, the euro cup has been much better
>>
European soccer """"""""culture"""""""" is embarrassing to be honest.
At least we are civilized in the Americas.
>>
>>68423170
>mls refs
>handball goals

Meanwhile in Europe it is real teams and real fans talking about tactics on the field and how defensive tactics are ultimately just keeping the losing score down.
>>
>>68423190
Copa America:
-Meme magic crashing the nt's with no survivors
-Plenty of goals
-Fun and comfy match threads

Yurocup:
-Riots
-Pol tier hatefull threads
-Everything goes as expected, no meme magic
-No goals

So what's wrong with you, it's like you hate fun?
>>
>>68423324
It's just banter m8.
Are you saying you don't like to go to away games and steal shit from locals with your m8s? It's fun as hell.
>>
>>68423363
>-Fun and comfy match threads

>WHO /A/ HERE
>HAHAHAHA DAE ANIME XD?????????????????
>UNA VELA PA
>SABE QUE
>>
>>68423432
>Being this triggered
Stay salgado
>>
>>68423170
I dunno, the riot cup has had more entertaining riots.
>>
>>68423508
South America Worst America.
>>
>>68423363
>Pol tier hatefull threads
Tbf we have that too theyre just all directed at Mexico.
>>
>>68423432
>hating fub
I guess we should talk about how we hate blacks and Arabs.
>>
>>68423170
Yes, the meme magic is real in the Copa.

Also

>not having the #1 ranked team in your championship

How embarrassing Yuropoors.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.