[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QATAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 42325.jpg (350 KB, 3817x2538) Image search: [Google]
42325.jpg
350 KB, 3817x2538
http://screamer.deadspin.com/world-cup-host-country-jails-dutch-rape-victim-on-adult-1781842053

>dutch woman has drink spiked
>she gets raped
>she goes to jail
>world cup to be played here

just think of all the tourists there to watch games. It will be open rape season on foreign women because of the backwards laws. World Cup needs to be moved asap
>>
can't wait to get out of here
wait til you hear about the stuff that doesn't make the news
>>
>>68420358
inshallah I can rape some blonde pussy in 2022 without any consequences
>>
>>68420621
like slavery?
we know
>>
>>68420358
I can't wait for Russia. After seeing the shit that's happened the last few days, it's going to be great.
>>
>>68420621
oh we know
>>
>>68420704
kek no
literally getting away with rapes, murder, murder-rapes, torture, forced eviction, embezzlement, scamming expats, trapping expats

the guy in OP isn't qatari so he actually got arrested too and charged with a year and 40 lashes. if he was qatari, he would have gotten away with it np
>>
>>68420913

just start some trouble with terrorism and we promise to bomb the shit out of you
>>
>>68420358

>england fans call out isis
>shit gets serious
>>
>go on vacation to Qatar
>go to a nightclub

she obviously wanted some big arab cock
>>
>>68423154
Russians defend Isis
>>
>>68423216
There is such a thing?
>>
>WC Qatar
>drinks a beer
>gets a arrested because its haram
worst WC ever
>>
FIFA will defend this
>>
We need to do something about Russia 2018 first, then we deal with Qatar
>>
>English fans dress as crusaders
Oh boy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.