[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is he such a beta? why all the hate? this man did literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
why is he such a beta?
why all the hate?
this man did literally nothing wrong and he gets disrespected by his own players and everyone else. The man's just doing his job, and doing it well.
>>
>>68416322
>doing it well
Mozgod is watching Kevin Love throw the series
>>
>>68416402
they can't not start love, they're paying him a hundred million dollars. it's a tricky situation for the Cavs.
>>
>>68416436
If he had a fucking sack, he would bench the guy

But he doesn't.

>tricky situation
THAT is his job, which he is failing.
>>
>>68416436
You would think trying to win the Finals overrides Love's paycheck.
>>
>>68416322
His job is taking the bullet for Lecuck losing in the Finals AGAIN.

Getting the hate is literally why he's there
>>
>>68416474
when you're coaching a team that LeBron is on, you're not really the coach.
>>
>>68416322

>3-1 series
>doing job well

Hello, Estonia.
>>
I don't watch this, what did this guy do to get posted about constantly?
>>
>>68416615
Allen Iverson stepped over him once
>>
have they tried hiring an experienced and respected coach?
>>
>>68423604
Literally no. Also, an experienced and respected coach probably wouldn't want to coach for LeBron.
>>
>>68416615
He's the Cavs' coach, but it's basically an honorary title. LeBron runs that team. They fired their last coach in the middle of the season because he thought he had power
>>
>>68423604
I like Lebron but that nigga is a coach killer
>>
>>68423744
>I like Lebron

Stopped reading right there. You realize he is a coach killer, right?!
>>
>GSW fans think that the photo of Iverson stepping over Lue is the greatest thing in the world
>GSW fans lose their minds when LeBron steps over Green
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.