[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take the top two strikers in the Premier League to the Euros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: royhodgson_3406132b.jpg (155 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
royhodgson_3406132b.jpg
155 KB, 620x387
>take the top two strikers in the Premier League to the Euros
>leave one of them on the bench
>force the other to take corners

How badly will we lose to Bales? Are we allowed to sack this cunt half-way through the tournament?
>>
When germans noticed that they sucked they completely redesigned their youth development system, which after 16 years of hard work won them the world cup. The english on the other hand have been blaming the current manager for the 50 years, expecting different results.
>>
>>68411167

You should hire Bob Bradley
>>
>>68411293
for the last 50 years*
>>
>>68411167
>halfway through the tournament

But the halfway point for englel with be half time in the Wales match. They'll have exactly 1 and a half games left in the euros at that point.
>>
>>68411293
They have supposedly started this with St George's Park now, also getting more English coaches into the game.But it's still in its baby phase.
>>
>>68411167
Don't forget:

>Waited until the 80th minute to make substitutions and then only subbed two players, not including the two most tired players on the pitch (Lallana and Kane) and didn't bring Vardy on at all

Seriously, what the FUCK

But I think we still showed enough to beat Wales and Slovakia unless we completely bottle it again
>>
>>68411167
>Bales

i c wut u did there lmao :::::DDD
>>
>>68411533
Balds would've been funnier
>>
>>68411167
>Take the top two strikers in the Premier League to the Euros
>One of which recorded the fastest sprint in the 15/16 season
>Play against team with old and slow CBs
>Bench the fast guy the whole game
Hodgson is a Welsh plant sabotaging the England Euro campaign. Citizens revolt now.
>>
>Takes off Rooney
>Keeps on Stirling

PHILOSOPHY
>>
>>68411666
>German humor
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>68411444
>But I think we still showed enough to beat Wales and Slovakia unless we completely bottle it again

The point is about bottling it, time and time again his substitutions are awful. Against Russia while we were on top and likely to kill the game off he made negative substitutions going completely counter to game. Times, particularly against Italy in the last Euros when we had a bench bursting with pace and the Italians were tiring he made negative substitutions instead. It's all he does and it fucks the teams mojo up every time.

Rooney was bossing the game - bring him off

His going to keep doing it!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 473x500
>takes FOUR strikers plus Rooney, Sterling, Lallana, Alli, Barkley (top fucking kek) and Milner
>REVERTS BACK to a 1 striker system meaning that 3 strikers will always be on the bench, effectively making Rashford's inclusion pointless
>because of overload of strikers there's only 1 winger in the squad, and it's Raheem Sterling
>because of overload of strikers there's no midfield alternatives to Dier and no other midfielder capable of playing in a 2 man midfield
>refusal to even use all substitutes

I FUCKING LOVE WOY, LADS
>>
File: 1464201583257.png (268 KB, 602x480) Image search: [Google]
1464201583257.png
268 KB, 602x480
>>68412965
>image.jpg
>>
File: 1458702926233.jpg (83 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1458702926233.jpg
83 KB, 460x460
>WILSHERE and MILNER

he is fucking clueless
>>
>>68412965
don't forget leaving Drinkwater home and breaking up the most successful duo in the PL. Not that it matters since he's going to leave Vardy to rot on the bench the whole time anyway.

As someone who doesn't give a fuck about Engurland, the incompetence that comes out of everyone from the FA, to coaches, to players never ceases to amaze me time and time again.
>>
File: 112087.english-football.jpg (108 KB, 938x535) Image search: [Google]
112087.english-football.jpg
108 KB, 938x535
>enlishmen already blaiming the manager
like clockwork
>>
>>68413047
>le wiltshire is bad meme
>>
>>68411293
Before, you could have pinned it down to poor performances from the player. But this time, pretty much every problem with our team is the manager's fault. He brings four strikers and plays a formation that only ever plays one. He makes one of our best finishers take set-pieces instead of being on the receiving end of them. He subs off our best players and leaves the under-performing ones on the pitch. He leaves players who are in excellent form at home while bringing players whose only notable aspect is the club they play for.
>>
>>68412645
>The point is about bottling it, time and time again his substitutions are awful. Against Russia while we were on top and likely to kill the game off he made negative substitutions going completely counter to game. Times, particularly against Italy in the last Euros when we had a bench bursting with pace and the Italians were tiring he made negative substitutions instead. It's all he does and it fucks the teams mojo up every time.

As a Liverpool fan this just sounds so horribly familiar.

Hodgson has always been the same, he's a negative manager, he doesn't have the balls to go for the throat and win the game, he just sits tight and crosses his fingers that the opponents won't find a way through.

Then he speaks to the media and covers his own arse and comes up with BS excuses.

Fuck Hodgson man, shouldn't be anywhere near the manager's job, I don't care how hard England BTFO of San Marino and Lithuania in qualifiers
>>
I could possibly score 30+ in the 'p'l and I am bloody overweight
>>
>>68413208
he's barely played at all this season, why on earth would you replace rooney who was controlling the game with wilshere who's not even match fit
>>
>not taking Drinky

lel
>>
>>68413758
Oh the substitution was stupid but he's a top player.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.