[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how cucked can you be does scotland also sing god save the queen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: kek.png (49 KB, 581x501) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
49 KB, 581x501
how cucked can you be

does scotland also sing god save the queen?
wales?

what's the deal
>>
American knowledge
>>
>>68408332

N. Ireland chooses to sing that anthem, and they are entitled to sing it as much as England.
Wales and Scotland have different national anthems I believe. There have been arguments that N. Ireland and England should also not use GSTQ, but I don't think it matters that much (it might matter a bit more in NI for non-unionists, but I think a lot of them support independent Ireland).
>>
>>68408332

Catholic here.
Loyalist / Unionist protestants in the North of Ireland need to cling to their British identity in any way they can. Thats why the hang the Union Flag everywhere, paint their footpaths red white and blue and march their Orange Order marches everywhere over something that happened nearly 400years ago.

Even English, Scottish and Welsh people call them Irish. Nobody really gives a fuck about their plight and because the world thinks they are Irish they cling so desperately to their British roots despite being born on the island of Ireland

Politicians want to do everything they can to be British, but with mainland Britain becoming more progressive (abortion, gay marriage etc) the Loyalists and Unionists are now claiming they are even more British than the actual English.
Its hilarious.
>>
>>68409656
well the Brits for a point in history were very alpha so I guess the Norn Irishmen are the real Brits while the ones in Britain are the fake ones who have been cucked by jewish propaganda.
>>
well with the way N Ireland and England are playing they will be no KO round for them at all.

>Wales is now the best football team of the home nations
Bale is probably gonna make Welsh people care about the sport more than rugby soon.
>>
>>68408332
Northern Ireland is the most british home nation. Their patriotism would make a american on the 4th blush as a little much.

Part of this is due to the PIRA trying to kill a bunch of them for liking to stay british.

The real fun thing is that unionists are a rather conservative lot, and since the UK is getting more socially liberal, it causing them some stress.
>>
>I'm a thick ignorant American cunt and proud of it

you lot are a fucking embarrassment. go educate yourself you slithering reptile of a man
>>
Wales sing Bread of Heaven, which I don't really like, sounds a bit like the Old King Wenceslas Christmas hymn.

Scotland sing Flower of Scotland, one of the better national anthems. It's like a dirge before every game that's very inspiring.
>>
>>68413692
try not to be so salty, my limey friend!
>>
>>68408332
>Irish national anthem
>not "Tubthumping" by Chumbawumba
I am confuse.
>>
>>68415558
>Chumbawumba
Not Irish.
>>
>>68415558
the anthem is a U2 song, not sure the name of the song though because I'm not over 60.
>>
>>68409656
>Catholic here
Dropped.
>>
>>68415668
I believe it's Pride (In the Name of Love)

Really inspiring, especially the lyrics about Martin Luther King
>>
File: 1426205336637.jpg (14 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
1426205336637.jpg
14 KB, 244x207
>>68409656
>self identifies as a catholic

might aswell throw vegan in there aswell lad, really mark yourself out as a massive cunt wollop
>>
>>68409656
This. They are a strange people who have achieved nothing.
>>
>>68408332
England should use Land of Hope and Glory desu and Norn Ire can use the one they have at the olympics
>>
>>68416290

Good, mustafa, show the filthy infidels
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.