[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We will be the Chicago Cubs of the NHL next year. Get ready americucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: photo (1).png (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).png
7 KB, 250x250
We will be the Chicago Cubs of the NHL next year. Get ready americucks
>>
1st for Go Canada!
>>
You're gonna have a great regular season then completely choke in the playoffs?
>>
>>68405203
Based Peru, congratulations on your victory
>>
starting off 40-0
finishing 60-102
yep, sounds about right for the leafs too
>>
>there are people that unironically think the Cubs won't choke again this year
>>
>>68405220
hahahaha the Cubs are winning the WS this year, dont even second guess it

>giants
W
>nationals
W
>red sox
W
>>
>>68405249
lol remember Houston last year

or in nhl terms, Montreal this season
>>
File: bartman.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
bartman.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
>>68405183
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>68405255
literally the last time you'll see this posted all year
>>
>>68405255
>beating the evenyears
lmao
>>
>>68405279
they already broke the bartman curse by getting into the nlcs do you even understand baseball superstitions?
>>
>>68405300
I'm talking about the Leafs.
>>
>>68405255
>This is our year, w-we mean it this time!
>>
>>68405312
they aren't cursed they just suck
>>
Hockeylads, I dont know shit about hockey. Can you sum the playoffs up for me? And which team should I bandwagon for next season?
>>
>>68405330
Holy shit you retard, the joke is Bartman's going to sabotage them. How fucking dumb are you?
>sir, I have mastered the art of sports curse analysis and I don't much care for the inaccuracies of your jokes
>>
>>68405183
>We will be the Chicago Cubs of the NHL next year.

You already are... chocking like no other since 1967. You just don't have as long history in it... yet. Just like Cubs you will sooner or later have to come to terms with not being champions for a century.
>>
>thinking toronto is still a hockey town

no one here gives a shit about the leafs. only suburban dad's in their 50s still clinging to hope root for this pathetic joke of a team.

everyone under 40 only cares about the jays and raptors. in 20 years the last remaining leaf fans will literally die and the leafs franchise will go bankrupt
>>
>>68405446
>no one here gives a shit about the leafs.
>every game is a sellout

pick one
>>
>>68405446

They still have, easily, the largest domestic market in the NHL
>>
fairweather >lafs supporter here. how long away are the leafs from contending? by contending i dont mean just making the playoffs but being a top 5 team on paper
>>
>>68405446
>everyone under 40 only cares about the jays and raptors.

I can confirm this to some degree. The youth in Toronto are much more interested in the NBA than the NHL. Much more. It's hard to blame them, most people here have not seen a respectable Leafs playoff performance in their lives.

There are a lot of Leaf fans but they tend to be older. And the fact the sellout crowds every night doesn't tell you anything. The Bay street bankers and lawyers take their clients to games clients just to get drunk. They aren't really hockey fans.
>>
>>68405587
Also muh diversity. Toronto is 99% brown and chinese now and only white people care about hockey.
>>
File: 1465598460538.png (165 KB, 301x374) Image search: [Google]
1465598460538.png
165 KB, 301x374
>>68405183
>can't tell if trolling or mentally retarded
>>
>>68405335
Oilers
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.