[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please convince me that any other metro area has it worse than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (241 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
241 KB, 400x400
Please convince me that any other metro area has it worse than us

the Sharks just lost the finals
>>
I don't know if I should say Ohio since it's more than one metro but the entire state of Ohio
>>
>>68401259
Ohio just didn't lose the finals

I'm so depressed right now
>>
Does anyone know where I can get one of the Sharks 2016 champion hat that they will send to Africa/
>>
>>68401281
they're going to tomorrow m8

RIP Cleveland
>>
>has the team which just broke the regular-season wins record and is one win away from sweeping Lebron's Cavs in 5
>bad

you also have your memeiest of meme teams, the SFG, with their "even-year dynasty", which will end this year

>>68401259
this.
>>
kill yourself tbqh
>>
>>68401335
Africa
>>
>>68401447
That doesn't take the pain of losing the Stanley Cup away.
>>
>>68401335
Go to Africa
>>
>>68401192
Philly easily, and I'm not even from there.
>>
>>68401432
The NBA suspended Draymond

Today is an awful day in Bay Area sports
>>
Giants recently had a couple titles, Warriors about to get a second title in 2 years, the Niners and Sharks made it to the final rounds very recently.

Shut the fuck up you whiny bitch
>>
>>68402036
>losing in the final
>good

That's even worse than missing the playoffs
>>
>>68402148
Buffalo fans take lots of pride in both.
>>
>>68402148
It's definitely not fun to lose in the finals but it's still impressive getting there. Plus the 4 titles between SF and GS should more than make up for a couple of finals losses.
>>
>>68402294
Yeah but the Sharks have never won a championship

I guess it would have been nice to have 2 parades. Now we might not have any
>>
North Carolina lost the Super Bowl and the college basketball championship this year. You're going to win the NBA championship tomorrow.
>>
>>68401946
>No Dray
>YFW they start IGGY
>NO DRAY NO PROBLEM
>>
>>68401192
Weren't the 2000s way more worse?

The only championship appearance were the Giants, getting BTFO by the Angels in 2002.
>>
File: 1414619426399.jpg (23 KB, 509x446) Image search: [Google]
1414619426399.jpg
23 KB, 509x446
>mfw
>>
>>68402753
I don't consider them a Bay Area team
>>
please ignore the false flagging, /sp/

for once dont bite the bait
>>
are there any Sharks fans who are actually sad?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 616x596
>>68403015
Nope, this shit was over after game 2.
Also an A's fan sothos is nothing new.
>>
>>68401447
Who gives a fuck about apehoop. The warriors were literally a joke until they got a couple of good half-breed players and now everyone is a bandwagoner.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.