[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will FIFA finally implement video technology after today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: refs.png (466 KB, 800x314) Image search: [Google]
refs.png
466 KB, 800x314
Will FIFA finally implement video technology after today?
>>
They should introduce a challenge system. MLB did it no problem, why can't football!
>>
>I hate memes
just kill yourself honestly pham, how can you not love this
>>
>>68399904
> memes
You have no idea what that means you fucking idiot
>>
>>68399677
Football has challenges, but that's not really relevant to the discussion. This thread's about soccer.
>>
>>68399904
>Memes

Fucksake how old is /sp/ nowadays
>>
Its as simple as having a 5th/6th ref in a booth with replay capabilities who can radio down to the ref on the pitch to give a 2nd opinion on disputed goals. Let all close offside plays carry on and then call it back after if needed.

Thats all the replay the game needs, and its incredibly simple to implement.
>>
>>68400193
Ugh. Soccer football you twat not American football of course they have challenges.
>>
>>68400155
>>68400259
>la mano de dios is not a meme
>>
>>68400415
Soccer isn't football, faggot.
>>
>>68399477
No, because the are retarded/corrupt.
See >>68400313
>>
>>68400193
>>68400601
Stop being a pedant.
>>
Is Peru the scummiest country on the face of the world? They are literally the worst-looking dirtiest shittiest people there are.

>Post-game interview:
Interviewer: Was it a handball?
Peru guy: No no no

Fucking scumbag
>>
I think it would take away from the sport itself to eliminate this aspect of human error that is a part of the game.

Also, any more people increases the chance of corruption and more modern solutions will kill a lot of smaller leagues.
>>
>>68401004
No that would be Ghana. Fucking niggers are the bane of the us in the world cup.
>>
>>68399477
I hope not
Don't me wrong, it would be okay for some things
But too much of a slippery slope
>>
>>68400779
stop speaking british english in america and while in a thread with americans
>>
>>68401004
In a kinda related question, why do people hate Luis Suarez for his handball?
>>
>>68401479
Some of us vacation in other countries. Cunt.
>>
>>68401506
Because he denied a ball that was 100% going into the goal even though he received a fair red and Ghana failed to convert a penalty and they couldn't score against a 10 man uruguay.
>>
>>68400313
>5th/6th ref in a booth with replay capabilities who can radio down to the ref on the pitch to give a 2nd opinion on disputed goals
they already have this for goal-line tech, so it wouldn't be that much different

also fuck the guy in your pic: he looks like he'd smell bad
>>
>>68401607
No, they don't have a 5th official. The ref wears a little watch that displays "Goal" if the ball crosses the line.
>>
>>68401600
So everything worked out
Shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>68401262
people said the same shit for every other sport and technology made them better. stop living in backwards times
>>
>>68401479
>come into a thread where everyone is talking about football
>get upset when they aren't using your special term soccer

This is not Reddit, m8.
>>
>>68401756
it was the first reply which made the mistake of calling it football
The thread was made by an american, talking about fifa, which means soccer
>>
>>68401506
It was legit the smartest handball (besides hand of God) in World Cup history. Have always loved Suarez despite the biting and """racism""". Dude wants to win at all costs and its fucking refreshing to see someone care as much as he does.
>>
>>68401586
Brits say holiday, Yurocuck.
>>
>>68402064
I never said I was British asshole
>>
>>68399904
This to bh

Peru deserved that goal

It was clever
>>
'soccer' causes no confusion to anyone, euros, americans, australians whatever. But football might, to us football is something different and in a few other countries as well

>>68402215
so you use british for soccer but nothing else, fuck off faggot, you're probably just some fucking chicano.
>>
It's part of the charm
>>
>>68401748
Even though you may be right on the improving some of it, I would hate to see this type of stuff going away, this sort of fuck ups is what make something interesting it sure is shitty when it's happening to you but all is part of the game dude.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.