[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Cavaliers Celebration Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 1365x1024
I know the game isn't for another 36 hours, but fuck it. GET IN HERE BROS WERE GOING BACK TO CLEVELAND!
>>
>>68380870
what should we call "da land" posters?
>>
>>68380932
Winners

You fuck with LeBron, you get consequences

There's millions of us who would die for him
>>
>>68380870
How bad would it be if Cleveland lost?
>>
Warriors either whoop your ass completely or beat you in ½ a quarter. If a team can figure out how to play 4 strong quarters against them, they're beatable. One strategy could be to just play competitively, try not to get btfo by half time, save energy for second half. Warriors can be losing nearly the whole game and win like I said so the opposing team really has to have a second half "timely" dominance strategy. Own the fuck out of the the last 5 minutes of the third quarter and the whole fourth. Problem is the Cavs frequently disappear in the fourth. They waste all their energy in the first q. They basically need to do the opposite of what they're doing now.
>>
>>68381742
Good luck winning without Draymond

The Warriors have an 100% loss rate without Draymond
>>
>>68382085
Oh wow I didn't think they'd actually suspend him. Yeah without him the Cavs stand a quite good chance of winning and Kevin Love suddenly becomes a weapon. Green's defense is immeasurably huge for the Warriors. He's the best defensive player I've seen in my life. Igoudala can't guard everybody at once. Klay can guard one other but the Cavs have at least three scoring weapons every game. If JR gets hot he's as potent as Curry or Klay.
>>
We're back bb
>>
>>68380932

wrong
>>
File: iggy.png (4 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
iggy.png
4 MB, 1500x1500
>Oh hi LeBitch
>>
>>68382558
Good luck stopping Kevin Love
>>
>>68380932
we shouldn't call them anything, making fun of the mentally handicapped is wrong
>>
>>68382605
who?
>>
>>68381035
You're not tired of riding his dick yet? It's been like 13 years, 7 Finals, 2 rings. At least refill on the lube I guess. Enjoy your latest Lebron Finals loss.
>>
>>68382605
Kevin Love will stop himself lmao. He's playing on the road too so he'll be a negative contribution.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.