[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that you've seen half the teams play, how do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg.png (44 KB, 200x282) Image search: [Google]
UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg.png
44 KB, 200x282
So now that you've seen half the teams play, how do you rank them?

Wales > England > France > Poland > Croatia > Romania > Switzerland > Russia > Turkey > N. Ireland > Slovakia > Albania
>>
Croatia > France > Wales > England > Poland > Romania > Switzerland > Slovakia > Turkey > Russia > Albania > N. Ireland
>>
>>68376877
I'd put Croatia over Poland, and N. Ireland offered literally nothing offensively. They should be on the bottom of the totem pole.
>>
France > WHo Cares
>>
France has played the best, Switzerland is definitely better than Romania. Also Poland should be lower, they struggled against the worst team in the tournament
>>
France > Poland > Croatia > Wales > England > Romania > Switzerland > Slovakia > Albania > Turkey > N. Ireland
>>
nigga albania played definetely better than N. Ireland
>>
>>68377074
>France has played best

Did you even watch the game? The French team will either gel during the tournament and become really good, or they will continue to be an uncoordinated mess and will fail when they meet their first serious opponent.
>>
>>68377074
>>68377151
Really ? I think we didn't do a great game against Romania t b h
>>
>>68377266
At the stadium it was pretty shit, but i heard it was better on tv.
>>
>>68376877
France>England>Poland>Croatia>Romania>Russia>Wales>Slovakia>Switzerland>Albania>Northern Ireland
>>
how are people rating france high

they didnt play well

englel played well but had shitters like lallana and sterling ruining everything at the end
>>
>>68377253
For our defense our team was kinda "scared" about the game, they had a lot of preasure on their shoulders. When I see our preparation games I have no doubt we can take any team in the tournament.
>>
>>68377266
Romania is a decent team, Ukraine level
>>
How come Poland so high? Northern Ireland gave them a pretty good run for their money
>>
>>68377404
Better defense but shit offense. Swap Tatarusanau for Pantilimon and we could make the quarter finals
>>
>>68377373
so you didn't play well
>>
Judging solely from the performances in their respective games

Croatia > Poland > England > France > Russia > Wales (shit defense) = Switzerland = Turkey > Slovakia = Romania > Albania > N. Ireland

Obviously France is better than Poland but yeah
>>
>>68377494
They will be a problematic meme bus team for Germany and Ukraine as well. I can see them drawing against the other teams.
>>
>>68376877
Wales > France > Romania > England > Croatia > Poland > Russia > The rest.
>>
>>68377373
yeah, nad I would add that potential of Alli wasn't truly used
>>
File: 223.jpg (43 KB, 960x504) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
43 KB, 960x504
That's the best euro who I've already saw
>>
England was too much kick and rush.

Turn it down a bit and pass it a around more
>>
>>68377074
>they struggled
They dominated posession and created lots of chances against a team which was constantly in its own box.
>>
>>68377862
that was more exciting than the matches
>>
>>68378197
certainly
>>
>>68377074
Poland had like 16 shots and 70% possession. NI just parked the bus.
>>
who is going to win tomorrow? Republic of Ireland or Sweden? I picked Ireland but I am having second thoughts...
>>
>>68378332
ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN ZLATAN
>>
official fighter rankings

1. Russia
2. Germany
3. France
9001. Ukrainians
90001. Britbongs
>>
>>68377373
>they didnt play well
Yeah, but neither did the others, save for a few.
>>
I wasn't on /sp/ yesterday, how did everyone react to Russia scoring in the last minute vs England?
>>
>>68378332
zlatan gonna dumpster some leipreachans
>>
Croatia look like the best team so far.

Rest have been meh.
>>
France > Croatia > Wales > Poland > England > Switzerland > Slovakia > POWER GAP > everyone else
>>
France > Croatia > Poland > Romania > Wales > England > Russia > Switzerland > Slovakia > Turkey > Albania > N. Ireland
>>
File: 1465684705431.png (862 KB, 1440x779) Image search: [Google]
1465684705431.png
862 KB, 1440x779
>>68378533
This was almost two hours after the match.
>>
Croatia best so far.

France weren't very good.
>>
File: 78345387387.jpg (153 KB, 449x750) Image search: [Google]
78345387387.jpg
153 KB, 449x750
>>68376877
France > trash teams > power gap > northern ireland > england
>>
>anyone putting Russia in the upper half
They were invisible for like the first hour.
>>
I am fan of slovakia.

I think that yesterday's match Slovakia - Wales was shame, but also the judges were unfair
>>
>>68378626
>>68378636

Is France being top a meme? They had blatant refball in their favour, got extremely lucky against Romania, and looked pretty shit going forward and at the back.
>>
NIR is the shittiest team I ever saw during this euros
>>
I don't need to rank them, because this Belgian team will win the Euros
>>
Croatia > England > France > Wales > Romania > Switzerland > Russia > Albania > Slovakia > N Ireland = Turkey
>>
>>68378533
The thread ballooned from 400 to 900 replies in a matter of minutes. The banter was so intense that /sp/ experienced a severe slowdown.
>>
>>68378861
Forgot poland, I'd rank it same as Wales
>>
>>68378533
Everyone was acting like England lost 5-0
>>
>>68376877

Iceland > Iceland > Iceland > Iceland > The rest.
>>
>>68378861

I think this looks decent. We all know France would batter England though but based on performance this looks good.
>>
>>68377665
This t b h
>>
>>68379319
you're referee was shit during Poland vs N. Ireland match

why do you hate us so?
>>
>>68379510
Hațegan is shit in general.
>>
File: COMING HOME.jpg (158 KB, 634x418) Image search: [Google]
COMING HOME.jpg
158 KB, 634x418
>>68378855

Football is indeed coming home lad, to good old Blighty.
>>
>>68378861

>England better than Wales

What the fuck are you smoking?

England had a 1-0 lead (which should have been more) and fucking choked

Wales played an amazing game, Bale scored a great goal, they unfortunately conceded but came back to win
>>
>>68379510
Hațegan hates everyone
>>
>>68376877
>Wales

They scraped a win against Slovakia

Poland looked the best so far
>>
>>68379903
Was a very scrappy match, Wales look promising but you could clearly see their technical limitations, that second Welsh goal was so messy. Could very easily have been a Slovakian win.
>>
>>68378498
>putting britain last

and that is why i vote to leave on the 23rd
>>
>>68378855
They have a literal ninja in their team.
>>
Why is Poland being rated so highly? They won against fucking Northern Ireland, big whoop.
>>
Poland > Romania > Russia > France > England > N. Ireland

I haven't seen all matches yet. Also N. Ireland has best fans so far
>>
>>68377538
this desu
>>
>>68392581
Yeah I'd say they're still an unkown and we should wait for the Germany match. To be fair they dominated the game, gave Norn Iron no space at all. Shitloads of chances, if Milik was more clinical and had a quicker trigger it'd easily be 3-0, which is good considering Norn Iron played a 9-0-1 game. Grosicki who is perhaps the fastest winger in the tournament only played in the last 10 mins, he can be a beast. A bit of defensive ruffling, the team dearly misses Rybus as Jedrzejczyk can't cross at all. Krychowiak was boss, Kapustka really emerged. I hope Zielinski has the same development as Kapustka, if he had that calmness it'd be a very decent midfield.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.