[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should they just ban both teams from the tournament? Or simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: imgID70013249.jpg.gallery.jpg (52 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
imgID70013249.jpg.gallery.jpg
52 KB, 650x433
Should they just ban both teams from the tournament?

Or simply declare any tickets to the game invalid and let their teams play in an empty stadium for the next 2 games?
>>
Just ban the England fans from entering Europe its the same shit every tourney.
>>
But I'm well behaved
>>
They started disciplinary action towards the Russian F.A., but decided not to do anything about the English, because they didn't do anything.
>>
>>68363685
no, those french fag police should get their act together and crack some skulls.
>>
>>68363685
>>68364888
>England fans not caused any trouble since Euro 2000
>Huge effort to curb holliganism, with banning orders for many fans during tournaments

Yep, nothing to do with the 3rd worlders rioting when they finally get to go to the west...
>>
>>68365005
DIN
>>
Why are Soccer fans such faggots? And why doesn't the Soccer leauges do anything to reign them in.

I remember a match in Mexico where they faced some black team and during a kick in the fans were throwing trash and bottles while using lasers to try and blind the guy and he still made the kick to score.

Seriously, is stopping time to get the crowd under control such a problem in soccer? In any decently run sport, they'd announce the home team would have to forfeit the match
>>
>>68365079
DU
>>
>>68363685

A good article on it.

http://www.espnfc.com/european-championship/74/blog/post/2891011/euro-2016-fan-clashes-at-england-vs-russia-match-troubling-sign
>>
>>68365224
Muslims are violent. Look at what happened in Orlando.

REMOVE KEBAB
>>
>>68365224
>Why are Soccer fans such faggots?
That's they culture. "Muh passion" "Muh glorious World Game" etc. etc.
>And why doesn't the Soccer leauges do anything to reign them in.
Because they approve of it
>>
>>68365530
Good read.

I think from the pictures it's pretty obvious that the it wasn't "English fans running riot" anyway otherwise they would have fought back against the riot police like they usually do.

Idiotic french police, a few English and French cunts and disgusting slavshits
>>
>>68365224
I'm glad that he still made the kick to score.....
>>
wtf is wrong with you guys? Its fucking sports. And WWII was like 65 years ago, why are you guys still going on about that shit? Also lol@the british saying "if it weren't for us you'd be krauts" to the french, when it was really russias involvement combined with hitler's inadequacy/ridiculously terrible decision-making that won the war. Then promptly getting shitkicked by a bunch of russian hooligans
>>
>>68365067
>England fans not caused any trouble since Euro 2000
they fucked up my entire neighbourhood during Euro 2004
>>
>>68368790

You live in Portugal m8, don't pretend like they could fuck it up worse than it already was
>>
>>68365224
They usually do stop it. In eastern europe, where shit like this happens every other game, they usually pause the match whenever smoke from flares makes seeing the pitch impossible or when crowd violence gets out of hand.
>>
>>68363685
>UEFA not banning Turkey for aiding ISIS
>UEFA want to ban Russian and England team because some people are fighting on streets

ISIS should really blow this whole shit up..
>>
>>68369936

no charges against baised england fans

russians are getting charged with racist flags, use of pyro/flairs and crowd disturbance

its mostly the french polices fault though, should be the last time france gets a tournament
>>
>>68365306
MUFFIN
>>
File: englel.jpg (2 KB, 83x125) Image search: [Google]
englel.jpg
2 KB, 83x125
>>68365067

You mean apart from assaulting a Mac Donald and taunting every one they came across?

There's vids of it you know, it's not like "poor england dindu nuffin" is still a viable defense at this point

TL/DR: Englos talk shit, get rekt, then go full crybabies.
>>
File: 01-England-Outline.jpg (449 KB, 2470x2866) Image search: [Google]
01-England-Outline.jpg
449 KB, 2470x2866
>>68364888

Just build a wall around England and leave the fuckers to rot
>>
>>68370202
>83x125
>>
>>68370202
cool resolution 10/10 pic
>>
>>68370202

nice post thibault, very informative
>>
File: 1448922837729.gif (27 KB, 24x20) Image search: [Google]
1448922837729.gif
27 KB, 24x20
>>68370202
well done froggie
>>
So how would a ban work? Would they replace them with other teams?
>>
>>68370202

Let me go fetch my microscope
>>
The English are utter scum, nothing new there.

>>68370239
This.
>>
>>68371416
Don't get your hopes up lad, you're not participating in these Euros and that's that.
>>
>>68365530
>A small group of French supporters approached with a Tricolour and began to sing their own songs.

>It brought an instant reaction. "If it wasn't for the English, you'd be Krauts!" they sang. Then, to press home the point, "Where were you in World War II?" There was nastier stuff, too.

Sounds like your average SP thread tbhqhwym8.
>>
>>68371416
The other teams in the group can still battle it out for 1st and 2nd place :)
>>
>>68363685
#notallanglos
>>
>England and Russia disqualified
>Wales go through
Im okay with this
>>
>>68363685
what is this?
refugees?
>>
#britishlivesmatter
>>
>>68363685
>Europe
>Civilized
Savage neanderthals
>>
File: Français provocateur.jpg (149 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
Français provocateur.jpg
149 KB, 610x407
>>68366647
>>68370052
>It's all the French's fault anyway
>>
>>68365067

тo eбaть ты пpocтo чepтoвcки гoвopилa oбo мнe, мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я тeбe зкaжy, я зaкoнчил вepшинy мoeгo клacca в BДB, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных ceкpeтных peйдoв нa Aль-Кaидoй, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Я тpeниpoвaлcя в пapижcкoм вoйны, и я cвepхy cнaйпep в цeлых poccийcких вoopyжeнных cил. Bы ничтo для мeня, нo тoлькo дpyгaя цeль. Я пpoтpитe тeбe нaхpeн c тoчнocтью, пoдoбных кoтopым никoгдa нe видeли paньшe нa этoй Зeмлe, зaпoмнитe мoи чepтoвы cлoвa. Bы дyмaeтe, чтo вы мoжeтe yйти c тoгo, чтo дepьмo для мeня чepeз Интepнeт? Пoдyмaйтe eщe paз, yблюдoк. Кaк мы гoвopим Я кoнтaктиpyю мoй ceкpeтный ceть шпиoнoв пo вceй Poccии, и вaш IP-тpaccиpyeтcя пpямo ceйчac, тaк чтo вaм лyчшe пoдгoтoвитьcя к штopмy, кoзy. Штopм, кoтopый cтиpaeт жaлкий нeбoльшoe вeщь ты нaзывaeш твoя жизнь. Tы нaхoдишьcя чepтoвcки мepтвых, мaлыш. Я мoгy быть гдe yгoднo, в любoe вpeмя, и я мoгy yбить тeбя в бoлee ceмиcoт cпocoбaми, и этo тoлькo гoлыми pyкaми. Я нe тoлькo oбyчeн пpиeмaм pyкoпaшнoгo бoя, нo y мeня ecть дocтyп кo вceй apceнaлe Boздyшнo-дecaнтныe вoйcкa, и я бyдy иcпoльзoвaть eгo в пoлнoй мepe, чтoбы вытepeть зaдницy жaлкий c лицa кoнтинeнтa, нeбoльшoe дepьмa. Ecли бы тoлькo ты мoг знaть, чтo нeчecтивый вoзмeздиe вaш мaлeнький "yмный" кoммeнтapий был гoтoв oбpyшить тeбe, мoжeт быть, ты бы пpoвeли cвoй гpeбaный язык. Ho ты нe мoг, ты нe cдeлaл, и тeпepь ты плaтишь цeнy, ты идиoт пpoклятый. Я дepьмo яpocть вce нaд тoбoйи ты тoнyть в нeм. Tы нaхoдишьcя чepтoвcки мepтв, дeткa.
>>
>>68373434
Great story comrade
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/russian-sports-minister-bizarrely-claims-8171495

>Russian sports minister bizarrely claims there was NO crowd trouble after Russia's draw with England
>>
File: british_supporter_wounded.jpg (165 KB, 1264x900) Image search: [Google]
british_supporter_wounded.jpg
165 KB, 1264x900
Marseillefag here, from what I heard most of the wounded are brits and it was russian hooligans who started the fights.

Problem is east-european fans are way worse than west-europeans and we are not used to these situations here.
>>
Why do Russians think beating up old fat Englishmen will make them look tough? I hope they somehow meet up with all the neo-nazi italian supporters that will just stab them all
>>
>>68375435
Because of English rep in the 70-80s, they all probably have their own little copy of green street
>>
>>68368417
Vancouver riots anyone?
>>
>>68372484
>If it wasn't for the English, you'd be Krauts!"
they mean the english who ran away at Dunkirk ?
>>
>>68375435
I basically want to see this. Makes me really want to watch some Euro gangster shit. I wish the hooligan films weren't crap.

I never saw eastern promises. How was that?
>>
>>68374745

>Implying fighting equals trouble.

Just ordinary good Russian past-time.
>>
>>68369936
Turey supor ises.
>>
>>68370239
Scotland would literally die off first if you did that.
>>
>>68373434
r/soccer pls go
>>
File: 0YNdJxZ.png (450 KB, 640x957) Image search: [Google]
0YNdJxZ.png
450 KB, 640x957
>vote for Brexit
>you now need a visa for mainland europe
:3
>>
>Russian Hooligans

Where are the proper 'ooligans m8? I wanna see the worst of Lazio fans
>>
>>68375435
This desu. Planned and armed attack on a group of lager-drinking casuals isn't really impressive. Would love to see them get taken down a few notches, smug bydlos.
>>
>>68374967
The fucking french "police" and the CRS can't handle more than some CGT rednecks on strike
>>
Why not just have cops come in and beat everybody up for acting like jackasses?

That's what we do
>>
>>68364888
don't be stupid, both sides are to blame
>>
>>68376610
>b-but police brutality!
>>
So whilst all the fans fight each other and distract the police, ISIS are planting bombs in the stadia. Nice one lads.
>>
Has anyone got any links/videos of the Russian ultras training for these fan attacks months in advance? I've heard that they're doing the rounds, but I can't find anything.
>>
File: 1465754483148.jpg (19 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
1465754483148.jpg
19 KB, 250x260
Being Slavic Is Like Being Given A Gift From God.

An advanced super race, with their own languages, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economies, strong armies, strong nations, the proud Slav stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Germans, Turks, Anglos, and other sub-human, animalistic, Western animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Slavic warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Slavic warriors, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the Slavic masters of Eastern-Europe I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Slavic, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live the Slavs.
>>
>>68375540
Britain always live on its past reputations
That's why on every forum you have tards who think the SAS are the best in the world because they happened to be that 60 years ago (and because some video games dumbly claim they still are)
>>
>>68365224
That mexico match was in the US m8.
>>
>>68379974
>Britain always live on its past reputations

the russians are the ones living off our past reputation not the brits you moron

they literally think they're living in the 1980s
>>
If the French can't handle a bunch of ragtag drunk Slavs, how can anyone expect them to be able to handle some Mudslime shit blowing himself up next to civilised people?
>>
File: giphy.gif (968 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
968 KB, 245x245
>kick us out the tournament

We're not getting out the group anyway.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.