[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Euro 2016 Group Stage thread What match are you excited for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: firefox_2016-06-12_12-05-00.jpg (177 KB, 961x437) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-06-12_12-05-00.jpg
177 KB, 961x437
Euro 2016 Group Stage thread

What match are you excited for?
Which group is the toughest?
What has surprised you so far?
Anything else?
>>
France-Switzerland
D or E
Just how often goalies seem to be fucking up.
>>
groups B, D and E seem like the most interesting ones with E being the toughest one for sure
>>
Personally I'm obviously excited for all Germany games, but those aside I also want to see England - Wales and Belgium - Italy, should be great games.

Think E is the toughest.

Wales surprised me
>>
>>68359376
>What match are you excited for?
In this round of fixtures Poland vs NI should be good, but England v Wales is the flagship
>Which group is the toughest?
D
>What has surprised you so far?
How shit French police and security have been at containing violence
>Anything else?
Still mad at last night's result but we didn't deserve to win - you cannot afford to make as many chances like that and only take one. Criminal lack of final product, and its things like that which separate the good teams from the average. Literally should have scored about three last night.
>>
>>68359446
That sounds about right. You really could have easily won 2-1 if not 3-1, but too many chances were given away
>>
>>68359481
So frustrating. The amount of times it flashed across the face of goal and no-one was there or whoever was there couldn't get on it.

Worrying really. They say grinding out wins from bad performances is the sign of champions, but England seem to get bad results from the best performances.
>>
Only the best 3rds get through right?
>>
>>68359578
The four best 3rd placed teams

It's wacky
>>
>>68359578
All but one.
>tfw it will be England.
It just will.
>>
>>68359608
hope so
>>
>>68359608
All but two.

The 4 best of the 6 third placed teams will get to play more games

Knockout phase structure

In the round of 16, UEFA have arranged the match-ups to take place as follows:

Match 1: Runner-up Group A v Runner-up Group C
Match 2: Winner Group D v 3rd Place Group B/E/F
Match 3: Winner Group B v 3rd Place Group A/C/D
Match 4: Winner Group F v Runner-up Group E
Match 5: Winner Group C v 3rd Place Group A/B/F
Match 6: Winner Group E v Runner-up Group D
Match 7: Winner Group A v 3rd Place Group C/D/E
Match 8: Runner-up Group B v Runner-up Group F

It's really fucking weird
>>
>>68359682
>some group winners only have to play against 3rd placed teams while others have to play against 2nd placed teams

Hmm... which teams could this benefit?

France
Spain
Germany
Wales (was meant to be England)
>>
>>68359723
>wales

It's gonna be Russia.
>>
I'm still impressed by the fact that we got the easiest group.
Group D and E are easily the toughest.
I'm excited to watch the final between Wales and Portugal.
>>
>>68359798
Don't take it personal but I hate Portuguese football. Whenever I watch you guys you dive, cheat and have chimpouts with players like Pepe.

I really hope you don't get far, I hate your team
>>
>>68359682
wow that shit seems rigged as fuck. We already knew France would be in Group A and conveniently the winner of Group A is playing a 3rd place team
>>
>>68359376
Spain - Czech
Belgium - Italy
Iceland - Portugal
Wales - England
Germany - Poland
Spain - Croatia

D or E

England scoring a goal

CYKA BLYAT KILL ANGLOS DAWAI
>>
>>68359867
I mean it's hardly a surprise. Even the qualifications for tournaments like these are rigged in a way that pretty much ensures all "big" teams make it

Netherlands somehow managed to fuck that up
>>
>>68359682
>everyone saying D and E are the toughest groups
>they are the groups where the 2nd place team play group winners
>>
>>68359825
I hate Pepe too so we have something in common.
>>
File: 13799060.gif (3 MB, 472x281) Image search: [Google]
13799060.gif
3 MB, 472x281
>>68359376
>What match are you excited for?
Belgium-Italy
>Which group is the toughest?
Group D anyone can advance from that one.
>What has surprised you so far?
England choking, on a serious note shitty goalkeeping.
>Anything else?
pic related
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.