[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /sp/ who will win the Euro 2k16 Supporter Slam? Who has the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: not_england.jpg (35 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
not_england.jpg
35 KB, 630x420
So /sp/ who will win the Euro 2k16 Supporter Slam?
Who has the strongest fighters?
Any alliances that you predict?
>>
>>68358795
>Strongest Fighters
Poland,Russia,Ukraine,Croatia
>Alliances
Poland and Croatia to Remove Kebab
>>
>>68358795
russia vs everybody and russia will win. slav alliance might be frightening though.
>>
>>68358881
>croatia
>removing kebab

You have no idea what happened during the Bosnian War do you?
>>
Slavs. Western countries only send event fans to these tournaments. Only England fans have a tiny bit of ambitions but you see what happened to them yesterday.
>>
Russia has already won
>>
> Who has the strongest fighters?
Poland, Russia, Sweden

> Any alliances that you predict?
Swedes and Irish against Italians
Russians and Ukrainians against Poles
Poles and Northern Irish against French Muslims
>>
>>68358881
>poland, ukraine, croatia
It's Battle of the Nations all over again. Slav teams are dominating others, but russians are still one level higher than any other competitor, slav or not.
https://twitter.com/sovprezidenta/status/741752851861377025
>>
>>68358989
GAWA. Friend sent me a few a snapchat of those muzzies getting bottled by the based pole and Norn Iron broship.
>>
>>68358989
Doubt any Swedish hooligans actually went. On paper our guys are pretty good and hold their own even vs the Slav clubs (usually lose but still acceptable). We only sent old families and casuals.
>>
Tbh we have to see how poles perform today but russia had a strong showing yesterday thanks to a solid gameplan. Irish mite be a darkhorse no one expects.
>>
File: 1382621316644.jpg (51 KB, 554x597) Image search: [Google]
1382621316644.jpg
51 KB, 554x597
>>68358989
>Sweden
what are they going to do, teach the russians about genders?
>>
>>68359014
It's same with any Ex-yu countries. Only Poland and Russian ultras go to EC. Even Turkey which has some pretty hardcore club scene is chill in Euros every time.
>>
>>68358989
>Russians and Ukrainians against Poles
>Russians and Ukrainians
>>
File: 1455059656162338647.gif (4 MB, 640x333) Image search: [Google]
1455059656162338647.gif
4 MB, 640x333
>>68358989
>Russians and Ukrainians against Poles
>>
>>68359068
> le ebin LGBT Sweden Yes meme xDDD
Swedish hooligans are the real thing m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys9qD8s5Wy8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USXi2MwvyX8
http://hooliganstv.com/photo-gallery-of-hooligan-groups-from-sweden/
>>
>>68359206
This is how it should be done. Plan ahead, meet up at some remote location, only people who want to fight are there and when people lie down and give up you leave them.
>>
>>68359206
>Swedish hooligans are the real thing m8.

never ever heard of any

i guess we have enough our own retards
>>
seems like Russia has the strongest fighters.
>>
>>68359258
This
>>
>>68359068
Should this really come from Merkel-germany?
>>
Russia riding entirely on reputation because they managed to beat up some old fat drunk Brits (using knives, crowbars, MMA gloves, and gumshields). Hope they come up against some proper hooligans soon desu, they're way too smug for my liking, need to get knocked down a few pegs.
>>
>>68358989
>irish allying with Sweden against Italians
Italians hooligans don't follow the NT at all, why would the Irish (with whom we've always had good relationships) ally with the Swedish against someone who wouldn't cause any trouble
>>
Spain's whole against one subhuman with an estelada.
My sides would be in orbit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.