[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Ireland allowed two teams in the Eurovision 2016?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Paddy.jpg (45 KB, 574x349) Image search: [Google]
Paddy.jpg
45 KB, 574x349
Why is Ireland allowed two teams in the Eurovision 2016?
>>
File: [email protected] (190 KB, 1920x1087) Image search: [Google]
1920@830.jpg
190 KB, 1920x1087
>>68358770
So that the one that we play is weaker
>>
>tfw Friesland probably would have qualified
>>
>>68358770
>Eurovision
That shit is rigged anyways.
>>
>>68358770

>Northern Ireland win the Euros
>They later merge with Ireland to form one country
>Plebs from Dublin claim they won the Euros

Sound similar to another country?
>>
>>68358787
I don't think that's true this year desu
>>
I don't know why every fucking media outlet is pushing Magennis so hard. He's a banter King only in the squad for morale but he's fucking useless. Is it to try and make Northern Ireland look multi cultural?
>>
>>68359205
Big, strong and fast. If Norn Iron are winning and it's the dying stages of the game and tired legs are affecting our front line, bringing him on to run at the defenders is a good move.

Don't get me wrong id rather have Liam Boyce who can score goals and Joshs gamestyle isn't about goals, it's to run at defenders.
>>
>>68359205
I think so, but he did score the "qualifying-winning goal" so the media will reuse that footage
>>
Is Northern Ireland actually a country or a province?
>>
The display of english fans yesterday reminds me of "prankbros" getting knocked out and then screaming "it's just a prank bro, chill!".

>It's just banter m8
>>
File: provinces.gif (4 KB, 201x238) Image search: [Google]
provinces.gif
4 KB, 201x238
>>68359823
Country. Though the province of Ulster is bigger than the country.
>>
>>68359823
The official terminology is that Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland are all countries, but they are not sovereign states like the UK is
>>
>>68359823
They're 2/3rds of a province
>>
>>68358792

>two irelands
>zero netherlandses

THANKS DANNY
>>
>>68359823
It's a province of the United Kingdom of Great Britain just like Scotland, Wales, England, etc are.

The UK is a country, these are analogus to provinces/states but are called countries for historical reasons (much like how Massatussas is called a commonwealth)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.