[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if Russia and Ukraine had to face each other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Flag-Pins-Ukraine-Russia.jpg (60 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Ukraine-Russia.jpg
60 KB, 400x320
What would happen if Russia and Ukraine had to face each other at the Euro?
>>
Footy and bants
>>
Nothing, a boring match featuring 2 shit nts
>>
I want a Turkey vs Russia round of 16 in Paris tbŐ°
>>
>>68358536
the clegane bowl of football
>>
>>68358536

Ukraine would have disappear from the map after the game.
>>
>>68358536
WWIII
>>
>>68358580
Well that sounds realistic
>>
>implying ukranians have money for a trip to france
>>
>>68358536

Gee, Russia, how come UEFA lets you have TWO teams?
>>
>>68358536
more riots
>>
>>68361260
We thought you hadn't enough money to come in numbers either
Same thing for the Poles
>>
>>68361284
There were 15,000 gyppos on Friday in the stadium.
>>
uefa would force closed doors probably
>>
>Russia annexes half of Ukraine team
>No one stops them
>>
>>68361284
South of france was already full of cyka.
>>
>>68361314
We see you everyday begging on the streets besides ATMs and in the metro
When you add to that the amount of shit you stole here it's not that surprising that you had enough money to pay for the ticket
Living in a caravan is not that expensive after all
>>
>>68361403
Full of rich Russians
I'm from Cannes so I know them
I'm talking about the Russian hooligans
>>
Majority of the fights are instigated by ultras and from what i understand - Russian and Ukrainian ultras don't even hate each other and typical drunken idiots should be scared off by police.

That said, French showed how inept they are at handling violence, so anything can happen
>>
>>68361389
It was supposed to be you oh mighty fatass Muricans
Thank Obama for that
>>
>>68361485
The CRS had orders not to go at full speed because muh diplomatic incident
If it keeps on going they're give get the traditional charge and beat down plus flashballs in the face to our guests
>>
>>68361424
Was that you trying to offend me Mohammed?
>>
>>68361536
>>
>>68361367
PAY TAXES

>>68358536
probably nothing
>>
>>68361314
>>68361424

I went to Paris once and some gypsies literally stole a handful of chicken nuggets i bought from KFC right from my hand. I wish I was lying.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.