[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>France vs Romania >France little better but overall even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mfwbritcucks.gif (905 KB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
mfwbritcucks.gif
905 KB, 294x238
>France vs Romania
>France little better but overall even match
>there is a winner

>Swiss vs Albania
>Swiss little better but overall even match
>there is a winner

>Wales vs Slovakia
>Wales little better but overall even match
>there is a winner

>England vs Russia
>England dominates entire game
>russians can barely pass to each other while english besiege russian goal area
>draw
>A
>FUCKIN
>DRAW
>>
Woy's decision making is appalling.

>Kane taking set-pieces
>Lallana trusted
>Vardy rotting on the bench
>Rooney taken off
>Milner

Any other coach and England would have been 4 goals up by the time the Russians snatched that equaliser.
>>
File: 1465696601334.jpg (40 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1465696601334.jpg
40 KB, 500x540
>>68356778
I'd be fucking eternally happy if England gets eliminated next match.
>>
>>68356810
You forgot Sterling, he played rubbish and cant be trusted.
>>
>>68356840
The servers could not handle that much traffic from the memes. Site would go down if wales won.
>>
Can't believe there were spastics saying lallana had a good game. Imagine if it were Rooney who bottled 4 chances then had no other impact on the game. He'd be slaughtered.

I knew we'd bottle it the moment Wilshere came on got Rooney instead of Lallana or Alli.

Also, Kane was wank. Sturridge should start next game
>>
>>68356778
don't forgot
>Swiss little better but overall even match of 11v10
>>
>>68356778
Poles should be banned from /sp/ while this event lasts, you're disregarding how the game went just for the sake of talking shit about Russia.
I haven't seen the first half, but Russia dominated the 3rd quarter of the game and demonstrated a superior technical playing.
>>
The best part for me is the whining of English fans on the media who got scared of 12 Russian hools who got over the fence. The whole English sector started fleeing in horror leaving women behind. What a kek.
>>
>>68356935
>i havent seen wjole game
>i have right to talk
Yeah Russia actually played lile they should after 60minutes of being shit. Russia won 1-1 desu
>>
>>68356935
>for the sake of talking shit about Russia
i am the op and the point of making this thread was talking shit about engcucks not russia. russia did well. that draw was their victory.
>>
>>68356778
>>England vs Russia
>>England dominates entire game
Holy fucking exaggeration, pole. Game was even in the 2nd despite fucking Sterling having all the space in the world.
>>
>>68356935
The first half was nearly a massacre. England had 68% possession and 4 clear chances and the Russians did piss all but give the ball away. Didn't even manage to do a single counter properly.
>>
If you faggots can't win against Russia how the fuck can you win against Gerrit Balen alone?
>>
File: 4x11_-_Huell.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4x11_-_Huell.png
1 MB, 1280x720
FUCKING PAYET MY SON MADE ME LOSE 30 EUROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>68357768
Sorry,we tried,

but that fantastic goal came out of nowhere at minute 89 and then they started stalling with theatrics/tear filled player changes in overtime +an all team dive towards our post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.