[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you legally allowed to sack a manager mid tournament?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: 09248098093843.jpg (265 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
09248098093843.jpg
265 KB, 2048x1536
Are you legally allowed to sack a manager mid tournament?
>>
>>68336869

I fucking hope so
>>
Are you legally allowed to win a tournament?
>>
>Rooney and Sterling have shit seasons
>"hurrrr I'm gonna start them anyway bc I'm a doddery old cunt"
>>
>>68336869

bring in Kenny Dalglish
>>
You should also sack Milner while you're at it

Guy is so shit
>>
>>68337037

>Drinkwater has a perfect season, links on really well with Vardy.

Better bring Ross "literally who" Barkley.
>>
>>68336974

not according to british law
>>
guy looks like he can motivate an erupting volcano into dormancy
>>
they are required by law to choke every tournament.
>>
>Dont bring Drinky
>Dont Start Vardy
>Play a bunch of le Liverpoo and Manshitty players
>>
>>68337197
Not even to perform at a decent level?
>>
>>68337278
>half the team consisting of tottenham chokespur players
>>
>>68337278
This is Spurs fault

eternal chokers making England fault
>>
>>68337192
He wasn't planning on starting Vardy anyway. It all makes sense.
>>
>>68337037
Rooney at least did something, Sterling just ran and fell and had thumb in his ass
>>
Maybe you guys wouldn't be garbage if you let more white people play on your team. Rooney and co can't speak Monkey.
>>
Compare Woy's subs to Coleman's subs:

>Rooney off, Wilshere on (77', 1-0)
>Sterling off, Milner on (87', 1-0)

>Edwards off, Ledley on (69', 1-1)
>J. Williams off, Robson-Kanu on (71', 1-1)
>Ramsey off, Richards on (88', 2-1)

To put on James fucking Milner in the 87th minute when you are 1-0 up against a team as poor as Russia were despite having a shitload of goalscorers on the bench screams of cowardice and a lack of inspiration.
>>
>>68338071
this desu, would have thought that this was the ideal situation for throwing vardy on in the last 10 minutes
>>
>>68338167
I might bash Coleman for being a crap manager who is only really succeeding because of BAYOL, but when even he knows how to change a game with his substitutions, you have to wonder what the fuck Hodgson is doing.
>>
>sack woy
>rooney player-manager

I like where this is going.
>>
>>68338938
>implying rppmey wouldn't just do the same exact shit
>>
>>68337739

You're not part of Deutschland anymore grandad
>>
>Hey, time for Euro
>Better play 5 (five) guys from a team that hasn't won the league since the fucking vietnam war
>Oh, I was almost forgetting to play the most consistent striker in the history of english football as a midfielder so he can assist a guy who wouldn't score if you strapped the ball to his crotch and tossed him in the net
>>
>>68338071
plus the fact i can't recall any moment ever that milner has come on as a sub and helped tighten the defence and see the game out
>>
>Wilshere on
>Immediately lose
>>
>>68339530
>Better play 5 (five) guys from a team that hasn't won the league since the fucking vietnam war

Three of those guys were England's best players in the game, and one of them scored.
>>
>>68338938
Gary neville la
>>
>>68339650
Dier and the fullbacks?
>>
>"We cleared the corner well but it was an incredible cross and header. A moment of unbelievable quality from their side and I don't think it was down to mismanagement."
I think this proves Woy is going senile and should be sacked as soon as possible.
>>
Other than France '98, is there a single time that the english failure wasn't blamed on the manager?
>>
>>68340111
The manager is almost always to blame.
>>
Surely this is his last tournament?
>>
>>68340033

>Predictable and slow as fuck cross
>Rose completely unaware soviet took position behind him and gets raped
>Smalling after a gentle push thinks he kept the danger away so he just idles there like a dumb motherfucker watching as the ball flies above him so he can """safely""" sweep two inches from the goal line
>TOTALLY SON OF HOG'S FAULT FOR NOT TAUGHTING THEM THE GAME OF FUTBOL
>>
>>68340539
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Hodgson blew it by chickening out and trying to sit on a 1-0 lead when his defence has been proven to be woeful in the pre-tournament friendlies.
>>
Sack him after one match?
>>
>>68337197
sharia law*
>>
Are the retards defending Woy scousers?
>>
>>68341068

What? They hate him and find any excuse to give him shit
>>
File: By8s65rCEAEa0Fz.jpg-large.jpg (19 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
By8s65rCEAEa0Fz.jpg-large.jpg
19 KB, 229x377
>>68336869
No.

>>68341024
This.
>>
>>68341068
Scousers hate Hodgson more than anybody, he almost got Liverpool relegated.
>>
>>68341096
>>68341183
K, any idea who it could be? Maybe spurs fans
>>
>>68341226
Spurs fans don't have any reason to defend Hodgson's selections of Lallana, Sterling, or Milner. If anything, I bet they would be more annoyed because playing 4-3-3 made Kane look like shit.
>>
>>68341226
Trolls I'm guessing.

I'm struggling to think who would defend him.

What he did tonight is a sign of someone either completely out of touch with the modern game or has so little belief in his ability he just threw something together and hoped it worked.
>>
>>68340295
except 2010
Capello was too good for the fucking dumbass players who didn't fucking listen
>>
If woy loses to Wales, he will be sacked 'mid-tournement'
>>
Where the fuck was sturridge
>>
Is that water in a wine glass?
>>
File: Mike Bassett.jpg (50 KB, 634x415) Image search: [Google]
Mike Bassett.jpg
50 KB, 634x415
>>68336869
The only man who can save us
>>
if based motivator tim sherwood was appointed now would he bring it home?
>>
Seriously though I thought there would have been some subs in the 70th minute, Russia were getting back into the game and you could tell some of the English players were running out of fuel
A toddler would have sent Vardy on the pitch
To be fair though the lack of results after all those shots must have demoralized England a bit. At the same time, there was a lack of finishing, they kept hitting the ball at the keeper (who mind you had a fantastic game), got caught offside or lobbed it in just a bit too far. Kane was shut down well enough. England made the runs and absolutely dominated the first half but couldn't convert it into currency.
In any case Woy's substitution game is appalling.
>>
File: original.jpg (29 KB, 729x504) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
29 KB, 729x504
How would he fare?
>>
>>68345992
Really well, never been relegated. So he has that do or die attitude that is needed in tournament football.
>>
>>68345992
Big Old Sam would really shake up these fuccbois properly. Coming into the dressing room shouting with that old-school stench of cigs and booze. 4-4-fucking-2.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.