[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts about the Switzerland 1 - 0 Albania? I hear a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1446268273097.png (240 KB, 760x600) Image search: [Google]
1446268273097.png
240 KB, 760x600
Thoughts about the Switzerland 1 - 0 Albania?

I hear a lot of Swiss complain about a lackluster match with bad defense in spite of starting with an advantage and Albania getting a red card. That not all of our players sang the anthem also caused an outrage.

So what do you think? Do we have any chance of getting out of our group?
>>
singing anthems is for pussies
>>
Petković is an excellent coach, you guys will get out of your group
>>
>>68336535
>Do we have any chance of getting out of our group?
Yes, since 4 out of 6 3rd place teams go through winning the 1st game gives you something like an 80% chance of progressing.

But the performance was weird, you definitely should have done way better against a 10 man minnow and you afforded them way too many chances but slightly better finishing on the other end would've made this a blow out.

You'll progress to the ro16 but this is as far as you're going to go if you do not improve, especially in defence.
>>
Lacklustre or not, we still created chances. Just need to learn to put them away better. If Seferovic learned how to lob the keeper, or just not shoot straight at him, he'd have gotten a hattrick. At least Sommer had a god tier performance, and any time a high ball came into the box, I could just shrug and go 'Sommer will get it'.
>>
You'll make it out of the group, but with finishing as bad as we saw today you're not gonna get through to the quarterfinal unless there is quick improvement
>>
i think both teams are entirely irrelevant
>>
>>68337418
We have a clinical striker, the problem is that he barely contributes in any other way. Seferovic is great as a pressing striker, and the opposite is the very clinical Derdiyok, who is only really good if he's getting service from everyone around him.
>>
File: 1455619465283.jpg (179 KB, 599x1457) Image search: [Google]
1455619465283.jpg
179 KB, 599x1457
>>68337482
>the one and only thing germans are better than us
>they immediately get cocky
>>
>>68337659
we're literally better at everything else
>>
>>68337659
>>68338116
except stealing other countries' taxes, i gotta give you that
>>
Should have easily been 3-0, you'll have a really hard time later on.
>>
A lot of your players had pretty gay hairdos for some reason. More so than I had expected.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.