[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope you frenchies know that we'll take our anger out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: The_Battle_of_Trafalgar.jpg (86 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
The_Battle_of_Trafalgar.jpg
86 KB, 638x359
I hope you frenchies know that we'll take our anger out on the city of marseille.
>>
>get throwing into the sea by the french
>get stoled your flag by based russians

Hope you'll be more determinate tonigh tb h
>>
>>68335985
>Marseille
>French
choose one
>>
Butthurt : the thread
>>
>>68335985
That would be nice tho.
This city is worse than paris
>>
https://www.periscope.tv/mohdumass/1nAKEnEBlZAGL
>>
>we
What part of people going outside are you from?
>>
>>68335985
if the russians dont beat you up*
>>
>>68335985
i will help you britbro, i'm like 5km of Marseille
>>
So we'll act like niggers to the French because we fucked up against Russia? Grow up lad.
>>
i think russian bydlos will send more of you to the hospital if anything
dumb bongs
>>
>>68335985
Today : the only thing going home is 15 dead hooli brits
>>
>>68336642
>they won't join us
hooligans are finding it too easy destroying french cities.
>>
File: 1460289467073.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
1460289467073.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>Football
>coming home
>>
I hope you realise that you can't make Marseille worst than it already is
>>
>>68335985
Marseilles is like Paris' dirty whore of a sister.
>>
>>68336584
the part that rooting for lads to destroy the french city.
>>
>>68335985

technically that can be considered a crusade since most people in marseille are muslims.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.